1. Why do Mark and Bryon go to the pool hall in Chapter 1?
(a) To play video games.
(b) To make money.
(c) To do their homework.
(d) To meet girls.
2. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
3. How much does a Coke cost at the pool hall?
4. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
5. Who is looking for Mark and Bryon in Chapter 1?
(a) Curly Shepard.
6. What is Bryon's relationship with Mark?
(a) They're brothers.
(b) They're cousins.
(c) They're room mates.
(d) They're friends.
7. Where do Mark and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 1?
(a) In the movie house.
(b) In a second-hand clothing store.
(c) In the drugstore.
(d) In the bowling alley.
8. What is M&M reading when Mark and Bryon find him in Chapter 1?
9. How old is M&M?
10. What symbol does M&M wear hanging around his neck?
(a) A swastika.
(b) An 'A' with a circle through it.
(c) A peace symbol.
(d) A cloverleaf.
This section contains 4,333 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)