|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: The War of Physics and Other Good Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the context of United States constitutional interpretation, what is a principle of interpretation that tries to discover the original meaning or intent of the constitution?
2. The world-class high-speed train in China traveled how many miles per hour?
3. A team from what country won the second prize in the the 2011 Association for Computing Collegiate Programming contest?
4. When was Ronald Reagan born?
5. Who is the co-author of the book along with Thomas L. Friedman?
(a) Michelle Bachmann.
(b) Ed Rendell.
(c) George Kennan.
(d) Michael Mandelbaum.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Iranian Revolution led to the conflict between the Sunni Muslims and what denomination of Islam?
2. When was the "Long Telegram" produced?
3. According to the authors, there are three mindsets when thinking about being a creative creator or a creative server. What is the first?
4. What is a generic designation for a family of synthetic polymers, known generically as polyamides, that were first produced on February 28, 1935, at the DuPont Experimental Station?
5. When did the Iranian Revolution take place?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)