|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Devaluation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position has Martin Dempsey held since October, 2011?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Speaker of the House.
(c) Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(d) Head of Pentagon Security.
2. According to the authors, the best education is one that focuses on the three "C's." What is the first "C" discussed in Chapter 7: "Average Is Over"?
(a) Athletic champions.
(b) Critical thinking.
(c) Effective communication.
(d) Successful collaboration.
3. What word means to give (a person) the right to do or have something; qualify?
4. Approximately when did the Cold War begin?
5. When did the Iraq War begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fifth pillar to prosperity?
2. What percentage of adults are illiterate in Detroit, Michigan, according to the authors?
3. What U.S. President scrapped the monetary system so that the U.S. would not have to go through a recession due to the funding for the war in Vietnam?
4. According to the authors, there are three mindsets when thinking about being a creative creator or a creative server. What is the second?
5. What is a proprietary voice over Internet Protocol service and software application originally created by David Somekh and owned by Microsoft since 2011?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)