|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patrick suggest he and Megan prepare for their Thanksgiving meal instead of the traditional fare?
(c) Indian food.
(d) Fast food.
2. What does Patrick think is a good sign of mental heath?
(b) Talking to yourself.
(c) Keeping a pet.
(d) Worrying about your hair.
3. What did Megan plan to make for Timmy for Christmas?
(a) A bowl.
(b) A plate.
(c) A cup.
(d) A piggy bank.
4. Where are the Hunters planning to go for site-seeing in Chapter 7?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
5. What does Megan plan to do as soon as Timmy leaves with his parents?
(a) Never see Patrick again.
(b) Volunteer at a nursery school.
(c) Visit Timmy at Christmas.
(d) Get pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the clay feel in Megan's hands when she's working with it?
2. What does Patrick ask Megan to get him when he wakes up in the morning?
3. How long have Tilly and Lenny been sweethearts?
4. What do Megan and Patrick plan to cook in Chapter 5?
5. What does Megan do as she works on her clay in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Lenny know about Tilly's pregnancy?
2. How does Megan wake Patrick up when she realizes he is late for work?
3. How does Megan react to "The Bridges of Madison County"?
4. What does Megan decide she needs soon after Timmy leaves?
5. Explain Megan's failed college engagement.
6. Describe Dave, Megan's former fiance.
7. Why doesn't Megan kiss Timmy good-bye?
8. Why does Dave challenge Patrick to a competition?
9. Why did Tilly move to Williamsburg?
10. What does Patrick give Megan in hopes of relieving her grief over Timmy leaving?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)