|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Megan plan to make for Patrick for Christmas?
(a) A mug.
(b) A serving dish.
(c) A vase.
(d) A teapot.
2. What has been causing Timmy to fuss in Chapter 5?
(a) Timmy is hungry.
(b) Timmy has an upset stomach.
(c) Timmy has a fever.
(d) Timmy is teething.
3. What does Megan think is "a husbandly, loving sound."
(a) Shower water spraying against the stall door.
(b) Flipping through the newspaper.
(c) Brushing teeth.
(d) Building a fire.
4. How long have Tilly and Lenny been sweethearts?
(a) Since they were sixteen.
(b) Since seventh grade.
(c) For three years.
(d) Since college.
5. What had Megan never done with her former lovers?
(a) Said "I love you" and meant it.
(b) Spent the night.
(c) Introduced them to her parents.
(d) Gone on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Patrick wearing when Megan's parents arrive?
2. How does Megan get Patrick to wake up?
3. What does Megan's father do when Patrick tells him Megan won't marry him?
4. Why was Tilly unable to contact Lenny when she found out she was pregnant?
5. What is the only way Patrick can get Timmy to sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Patrick dismiss any possibility of living with Megan before marriage?
2. Who do Megan and Patrick make toasts to in Chapter 6?
3. Why does Dave challenge Patrick to a competition?
4. Why didn't Lenny know about Tilly's pregnancy?
5. What does Megan admit to looking at the night of her first date with Patrick?
6. How does Megan justify the TV being located in Pat's room?
7. What has Megan felt a compulsion to do since she was a child?
8. Why did Tilly move to Williamsburg?
9. Why doesn't Megan kiss Timmy good-bye?
10. What does Patrick tell Dave is the reason Megan wanted to marry him?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)