|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie did Patrick rent for he and Megan to watch?
(a) The Way We Were.
(b) Bridges of Madison County.
(c) Love Story.
2. What does Patrick suggest he and Megan prepare for their Thanksgiving meal instead of the traditional fare?
(a) Indian food.
(b) Fast food.
3. What does Dave offer to sell Patrick?
(a) A TV.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) A car.
4. What does Megan ask Patrick at the hot dog joint?
(a) Whether he is in love with someone else.
(b) Whether he wants to have a baby.
(c) Whether he will marry her.
(d) Whether he wants to move away with her.
5. What does Patrick order for dinner in Chapter 5?
(c) Chinese food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Tilly and Lenny from?
2. What did Megan plan to make for Patrick for Christmas?
3. How does Megan describe her engagements in comparison to her relationship with Patrick?
4. Why does Megan make a pot of coffee when she arrives at Pat's house at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. What kind of table is brought in to use for the Thanksgiving dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Lenny know about Tilly's pregnancy?
2. Explain Megan's failed college engagement.
3. Why does Patrick dismiss any possibility of living with Megan before marriage?
4. Why does Patrick put the animated film on the TV first?
5. Describe Dave, Megan's former fiance.
6. What does Megan decide she needs soon after Timmy leaves?
7. What has Megan felt a compulsion to do since she was a child?
8. Who do Megan and Patrick make toasts to in Chapter 6?
9. What does Patrick tell Dave is the reason Megan wanted to marry him?
10. How does Megan justify the TV being located in Pat's room?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)