|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flower decorated the Thanksgiving dinner table?
(d) Black-eyed Susans.
2. What had Megan never done with her former lovers?
(a) Spent the night.
(b) Said "I love you" and meant it.
(c) Introduced them to her parents.
(d) Gone on vacation.
3. What does Patrick suggest he and Megan prepare for their Thanksgiving meal instead of the traditional fare?
(a) Indian food.
(d) Fast food.
4. How long have Tilly and Lenny been sweethearts?
(a) Since they were sixteen.
(b) For three years.
(c) Since seventh grade.
(d) Since college.
5. What does Megan think Patrick looks and sounds like in Chapter 7?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A fiance.
(c) A husband.
(d) A brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the house Patrick is living in?
2. As an adult, how many times has Megan been engaged?
3. Why was Tilly unable to contact Lenny when she found out she was pregnant?
4. What has Lenny studied in the Navy?
5. How does Megan get Patrick to wake up?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Megan justify the TV being located in Pat's room?
2. Why did Tilly move to Williamsburg?
3. What does Megan admit to looking at the night of her first date with Patrick?
4. What does Megan think Patrick's house would be a perfect setting for?
5. Why does Patrick dismiss any possibility of living with Megan before marriage?
6. Explain Megan's failed college engagement.
7. Describe Dave, Megan's former fiance.
8. Who do Megan and Patrick make toasts to in Chapter 6?
9. What does Patrick give Megan in hopes of relieving her grief over Timmy leaving?
10. The day after his date with Megan, what does Patrick find is the only way to get Timmy to sleep?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)