|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Megan's father's name?
2. Why did Patrick return home early in Chapter 6?
(a) Patrick forgot some papers.
(b) To have lunch.
(c) To greet Megan's parents.
(d) Patrick had the afternoon off.
3. What is the only way Patrick can get Timmy to sleep?
(a) By singing to Timmy.
(b) By walking Timmy around outside.
(c) By driving Timmy around in his car.
(d) By holding Timmy in his arms.
4. What does Megan think Patrick looks and sounds like in Chapter 7?
(a) A husband.
(b) A brother.
(c) A fiance.
(d) An idiot.
5. What does Patrick say must be the life expectancy of Megan's boyfriends?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Megan says she will jump out the window is Patrick got which sort of movie?
2. Where did Megan's fiance Steve say he was going to do when he dumped her?
3. How does the clay feel in Megan's hands when she's working with it?
4. What does Megan plan to do as soon as Timmy leaves with his parents?
5. What does Megan do as she works on her clay in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Patrick put the animated film on the TV first?
2. How does Megan justify the TV being located in Pat's room?
3. How does Patrick manage to get soaked in the rain shower?
4. The day after his date with Megan, what does Patrick find is the only way to get Timmy to sleep?
5. What does Patrick give Megan in hopes of relieving her grief over Timmy leaving?
6. How does Megan react to "The Bridges of Madison County"?
7. Though she has been engaged twice before, in Chapter 6 what does Megan note she has never done before?
8. What does Patrick tell Dave is the reason Megan wanted to marry him?
9. How does Timmy interrupt Megan and Pat's romantic evening, and why?
10. How does Megan wake Patrick up when she realizes he is late for work?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)