|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of table is brought in to use for the Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) A folding table.
(b) An oval table.
(c) A patio table.
(d) A card table.
2. How long have Tilly and Lenny been sweethearts?
(a) Since they were sixteen.
(b) For three years.
(c) Since seventh grade.
(d) Since college.
3. What did Megan sell her sports car to buy?
(b) A house.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A kiln.
4. How did Tilly's mother and grandmother react to the news of Tilly's baby?
(a) They were excited.
(b) They were devastated.
(c) They were shocked.
(d) They were enraged.
5. What does Megan ask Patrick at the hot dog joint?
(a) Whether he is in love with someone else.
(b) Whether he wants to have a baby.
(c) Whether he wants to move away with her.
(d) Whether he will marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Megan intend to have a passel of when she settles down?
2. What drink is traditionally had by the Hunters at Thanksgiving?
3. What animal does Patrick reference as being so stupid they'd drown in the rain?
4. What does Megan hope her father isn't wearing when he arrives?
5. What is Megan's father's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Tilly move to Williamsburg?
2. Why does Dave challenge Patrick to a competition?
3. How does Megan wake Patrick up when she realizes he is late for work?
4. What does Megan admit to looking at the night of her first date with Patrick?
5. Though she has been engaged twice before, in Chapter 6 what does Megan note she has never done before?
6. Why does Patrick put the animated film on the TV first?
7. What does Patrick tell Dave is the reason Megan wanted to marry him?
8. How does Patrick manage to get soaked in the rain shower?
9. What does Patrick give Megan in hopes of relieving her grief over Timmy leaving?
10. What has Megan felt a compulsion to do since she was a child?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)