|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Megan Murphy doing in the park at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Taking photos.
(c) Feeding ducks.
(d) Having a snack.
2. How old is Tilly Coogan?
3. What is Megan's true profession?
(a) Megan is a historian.
(b) Megan is a painter.
(c) Megan is a writer.
(d) Megan is a potter.
4. What do Patrick and Megan have for dinner on their first date?
(a) Carrot soup.
(b) Sweet potato soup.
(c) Oyster soup.
(d) Peanut soup.
5. What holiday do Megan and Patrick discuss?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who does Patrick arrange to babysit Timmy?
2. What instrument does a minstrel play in the restaurant?
3. Who is Timmy Coogan?
4. Where did Megan grow up?
5. What does Patrick suppose Megan has been imagining about him through the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Patrick's plans for Thanksgiving?
2. Why does Megan want Patrick to look after Timmy?
3. How does Megan feel about Patrick frequently touching her?
4. What question does Megan think Patrick is going to ask her after in Chapter 4?
5. What does Patrick tell Megan about Tilly Coogan?
6. What does Tilly Coogan tell Megan when Tilly leaves her son with her?
7. What does Megan do for a living?
8. What does Patrick tease Megan about when they first meet?
9. What leads Megan to believe Tilly Coogan must lead a lonely existence?
10. What does Megan mean by saying Patrick's nose is "bogus"?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)