|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Patrick cooking when Megan first visits his house?
(a) A casserole.
2. Why does Megan track down Patrick Hunter?
(a) She wants to get some medical advice.
(b) She wants to ask him out.
(c) She has some treats for his bunny.
(d) She wants to tell him that he's being a bad "pet parent".
3. How is Megan helping a college faculty member?
(a) Megan is house-sitting for them.
(b) Megan is tutoring students.
(c) Megan is researching local history.
(d) Megan is typing up papers.
4. Which of Megan's possessions does the animal in the park chew on?
(a) Her coat.
(b) Her skirt.
(c) Her shoe.
(d) Her bag.
5. What does Patrick suppose Megan has been imagining about him through the night?
(a) That he is rich.
(b) Being on a deserted island with him.
(c) His passionate kisses.
(d) Having a family with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Patrick and Megan go out for their first date?
2. What becomes a ritual for Timmy and Megan over their few days together?
3. In Chapter 4, who does Patrick arrange to babysit Timmy?
4. Who is Timmy Coogan?
5. What does Patrick say he will do if Timmy's mother Tilly doesn't return?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Megan feel about Patrick frequently touching her?
2. Why does Patrick liken himself to Prince Charming at one point in Chapter 3?
3. By Chapter 4, what had become a daily ritual for Megan and Timmy?
4. Where did Patrick get the playpen?
5. Why is Megan agitated by the fact that Patrick brought her a rose?
6. Why does Megan carry the rabbit in her cloak?
7. What does Megan do for a living?
8. Where do Patrick and Megan go on their first date?
9. What question does Megan think Patrick is going to ask her after in Chapter 4?
10. What does Megan resolve to do in preparation for Thanksgiving dinner?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)