|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Patrick imagined Megan doing all day in Chapter 2?
(a) Adopting Timmy.
(b) Performing wifely functions.
(c) Working on her pottery.
(d) Disappearing to go on a holiday.
2. What vehicle passes Megan as she is sitting on a bench?
(a) A row boat.
(b) A horse-drawn carriage.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A taxi.
3. When they first meet, who does Tilly Coogan believe Megan to be?
(a) Patrick's nurse.
(b) Patrick's assistant.
(c) Patrick's sister.
(d) Patrick's wife.
4. In Chapter 4 where does Megan drive to on a Friday afternoon?
(b) The historic downtown district.
(c) Her parents' house.
(d) An out-of-town outlet mall.
5. What does Patrick say about his parents?
(a) They's meddlesome.
(b) They're overbearing.
(c) They're great.
(d) They're understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patrick Hunter do for a living?
2. How does Megan describe Patrick's bedroom?
3. What holiday do Megan and Patrick discuss?
4. In Chapter 4, who does Patrick arrange to babysit Timmy?
5. How does Megan describe her parents' marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Patrick get the playpen?
2. Where do Patrick and Megan go on their first date?
3. Describe Patrick's house.
4. What does Megan mean by saying Patrick's nose is "bogus"?
5. How does Megan feel about Patrick frequently touching her?
6. How does Megan end up promising to have supper with Patrick every night?
7. Why does Megan carry the rabbit in her cloak?
8. By Chapter 4, what had become a daily ritual for Megan and Timmy?
9. What are Patrick's plans for Thanksgiving?
10. Why doesn't Megan know much about babies?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)