|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I'm not a morning person"?
(d) A taxi driver.
2. What skill do both Megan and Patrick lack?
3. What does Megan find Patrick has left for her in the kitchen?
(a) A box of candy.
(c) A rose.
(d) A stuffed bunny.
4. What subject does Megan have an interest in?
5. At dinner, what does Megan say she's been waiting for Patrick to do?
(a) Invite her to go on vacation.
(b) Tell her about his family.
(c) Propose to her.
(d) Flirt with her.
6. Where do Megan's parents live?
(b) New York.
7. How is Megan helping a college faculty member?
(a) Megan is house-sitting for them.
(b) Megan is tutoring students.
(c) Megan is researching local history.
(d) Megan is typing up papers.
8. What had Patrick imagined Megan doing all day in Chapter 2?
(a) Working on her pottery.
(b) Performing wifely functions.
(c) Disappearing to go on a holiday.
(d) Adopting Timmy.
9. How does Megan describe Patrick's bedroom?
(b) Frat Boyish.
10. Who is Martha Greenwald?
(a) Megan's aunt.
(b) Megan's best friend.
(c) Megan's colleague.
(d) Megan's neighbor.
11. What do Patrick and Megan have for dinner on their first date?
(a) Carrot soup.
(b) Oyster soup.
(c) Peanut soup.
(d) Sweet potato soup.
12. What kind of relationship does Megan want with Patrick?
(a) A professional relationship.
(b) A platonic relationship.
(c) A romantic relationship.
(d) A co-dependent relationship
13. What has Patrick received from his parents for his birthday?
(a) A set of cooking pots.
(b) A computer.
(c) A TV and DVD player.
(d) A car.
14. How does Megan describe her parents' marriage?
15. What does Megan find she must have shut off while sleeping?
(a) Her air purifier.
(b) Her lamp.
(c) Her alarm clock.
(d) Her electric heater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Megan's true profession?
2. When does Megan say was the last time she got "dressed up"?
3. What does Megan decide would be "totally painful"?
4. Where was Patrick raised?
5. What does Patrick do to Megan after he drops Timmy off at her house?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)