Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie realize he needs when he returns to his cottage in Chapter 13?
2. What does Bertie see a maid leaving on Chuffy's desk?
3. Who is having a birthday party aboard the yacht?
4. What does Brinkley attack Bertie with?
5. Where did Seabury get the idea for his method of revenge?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of loyalty in the novel "Thank You, Jeeves". How does Jeeves show his loyalty to Wooster? How does Wooster show his loyalty to Jeeves and his friends and family? Why are they loyal to one another?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the secondary characters in the novel. What are some similarities and differences amongst the characters? Does Wodehouse pay particular attention to the secondary characters? If so, which ones and why?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the schemes which take place in the novel. Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these schemes presented in a humorous tone? Why might Wodehouse have presented these schemes in such a manner?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)