|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves announce has been delivered for Mr. Stoker?
2. What does Mr. Stoker accuse Jeeves of doing?
3. At the end of Chapter 20, who seems to have been arrested?
4. What does Sir Roderick hope to use to clean his face in Chapter 16?
5. Who is shocked by Bertie's appearance when he reaches Chuffnell Hall in Chapter 13?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of loyalty in the novel "Thank You, Jeeves". How does Jeeves show his loyalty to Wooster? How does Wooster show his loyalty to Jeeves and his friends and family? Why are they loyal to one another?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the secondary characters in the novel. What are some similarities and differences amongst the characters? Does Wodehouse pay particular attention to the secondary characters? If so, which ones and why?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of friendship in "Thank You, Jeeves". What are some examples of when Wooster depends on his friends to help him? Do the friends ever cause trouble? How does Wooster help his friends?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)