|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Jeeves give Bertie any butter in Chapter 16?
2. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie to sleep for the night in Chapter 16?
3. Why does Mr. Stoker believe Chuffy wants to marry Pauline?
4. Where does Mr. Stoker lock Bertie?
5. What does Bertie think about marrying Pauline?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the author of "Thank You, Jeeves", P.G. Wodehouse. How is this book a reflection of his life's work? What other notable work did he create? What is he known for in the literary world?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motif of friendship in "Thank You, Jeeves". What are some examples of when Wooster depends on his friends to help him? Do the friends ever cause trouble? How does Wooster help his friends?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss love and romance in the novel. Is romance and love often a focus of the novel? Who are some of the romantic pairings in the novel? Does Wodehouse tell the romantic storylines in a humorous tone or a serious tone?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)