Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie realize he needs when he returns to his cottage in Chapter 13?
2. What does Bertie see a maid leaving on Chuffy's desk?
3. Who is having a birthday party aboard the yacht?
4. What does Brinkley attack Bertie with?
5. Where did Seabury get the idea for his method of revenge?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the author of "Thank You, Jeeves", P.G. Wodehouse. How is this book a reflection of his life's work? What other notable work did he create? What is he known for in the literary world?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the character Jeeves. Why is he considered the most popular of Wodehouse's characters? What are his defining character traits? Why is he a 'gentleman's hero'?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of deception. Who deceives who and why? What tone are these deceptions written in?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)