|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why wouldn't Bertie be in danger by helping Sir Roderick?
2. Where do Mr. Stoker and his children stay?
3. Why does Mr. Stoker think Pauline and Bertie were having a tryst on the night he went looking for her?
4. How is Bertie's night of sleep described in Chapter 17?
5. Who is Pauline?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Mr. Stoker accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 18? How does Jeeves defend his actions?
2. In Chapter...
This section contains 915 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)