Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie realize he needs when he returns to his cottage in Chapter 13?
2. What does Bertie see a maid leaving on Chuffy's desk?
3. Who is having a birthday party aboard the yacht?
4. What does Brinkley attack Bertie with?
5. Where did Seabury get the idea for his method of revenge?
Discuss the motif of friendship in "Thank You, Jeeves". What are some examples of when Wooster depends on his friends to help him? Do the friends ever cause trouble? How does Wooster help his friends?
Discuss the character Jeeves. Why is he considered the most popular of Wodehouse's characters? What are his defining character traits? Why is he a 'gentleman's hero'?
Discuss the motif of money in the novel "Thank You, Jeeves". What role does money and wealth play in the novel? How does money cause problems for the protagonists and secondary characters in the novel?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)