|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Stoker want Bertie to marry Pauline?
2. What do Bertie, Pauline and Chuffy discuss in Chapter 19?
3. Why does Jeeves enter Chuffy's office?
4. Where does Mr. Stoker lock Bertie?
5. What does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker asked him about in Chapter 11?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the all-knowing aspect of Jeeves' character. Why is this an important trait to have in his profession? How does Jeeves' vast knowledge base help both him and Wooster throughout the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the author of "Thank You, Jeeves", P.G. Wodehouse. How is this book a reflection of his life's work? What other notable work did he create? What is he known for in the literary world?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss humor in "Thank You, Jeeves". How is humor used? What types of comedy are present? Does Wodehouse approach all of his work in the same humorous manner?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)