|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Stoker lock Bertie?
2. What does Bertie offer Sir Roderick when they encounter each other in Chapter 16?
3. How does Bertie react to Sir Roderick's punishment of Seabury?
4. What do Jeeves and Bertie hear as they talk in Chuffy's office?
5. What crime does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker was in danger of being charged with?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of friendship in "Thank You, Jeeves". What are some examples of when Wooster depends on his friends to help him? Do the friends ever cause trouble? How does Wooster help his friends?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the author of "Thank You, Jeeves", P.G. Wodehouse. How is this book a reflection of his life's work? What other notable work did he create? What is he known for in the literary world?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the schemes which take place in the novel. Which characters plan and act out schemes? Are these schemes presented in a humorous tone? Why might Wodehouse have presented these schemes in such a manner?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)