Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie realize he needs when he returns to his cottage in Chapter 13?
2. What does Bertie see a maid leaving on Chuffy's desk?
3. Who is having a birthday party aboard the yacht?
4. What does Brinkley attack Bertie with?
5. Where did Seabury get the idea for his method of revenge?
Discuss the motif of friendship in "Thank You, Jeeves". What are some examples of when Wooster depends on his friends to help him? Do the friends ever cause trouble? How does Wooster help his friends?
Discuss the relationship between Jeeves and Wooster. How would one define their relationship? What is their relationship based on? How do they treat one another?
Discuss the tone of the novel. Is it written in a light-hearted and comedic tone? Is it written in a suspenseful and dark tone? Why might Wodehouse have written the novel in this tone?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)