|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers did General Chiarelli lose during the course of a year during his first deployment to Iraq when he was a division commander?
2. What is the population of Junction City?
(d) About 30,000.
3. In Chapter 5, how long has it been since the army started a task force to prevent suicides in the army?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 15 months.
4. In Chapter 13, what procedure is Jax having?
(a) Tubes in his ears.
(b) Stitches in his scalp.
(d) Tonsils and adenoids removed.
5. In Chapter 1, how many soldiers come home with post-traumatic stress disorder?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did General Chiarelli plan to host his Suicide Prevention Quarters Dinner?
2. How old was James Gardner who died on his birthday during the Vietnam war?
3. In Chapter 2, what type of vehicle does Amanda think she sees her husband driving?
4. Where does the beginning of Chapter 3 take place?
5. In Chapter 9, how much of Tausolo's medications can he receive at a time?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)