|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, how did the neighbor of the Gusman's die?
(a) Jumped off a bridge.
(b) Let his car run in the garage.
(c) Slit his wrists.
(d) Hung himself.
2. In Chapter 8, including her husband Kevin, how many soldiers does Patti Walker work with as Soldier Family Advocate?
3. In Chapter 4, how long does it take Sacha to drive to see Nic?
(a) 9 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
4. In Chapter 9, how much of Tausolo's medications can he receive at a time?
(a) 30 days.
(b) 2 week's worth.
(c) 15 days.
(d) A week's worth.
5. What is the name of the Geary County Sheriff's dispatcher in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how many case managers has Tausolo had in three months?
2. When did Sascha meet Nic?
3. How old was Calvin when he was burned during the war?
4. What job did Fred have in middle school?
5. How was Tausolo injured in the blast that killed James?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)