|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jessie tell Kristy that it might be worth giving up Summer if he would get rid of Kristy?
(a) December 24.
(b) January 20.
(c) March 11.
(d) February 9.
2. In Chapter 10, when did Kristy begin keeping a record of Jessie's behavior?
(a) 18 months after he came home.
(b) Two years after he came home.
(c) Four years after he came home.
(d) 36 months after he came home.
3. Who does Tausolo remember was the gunner in the Humvee in Iraq?
(a) Drew Edwards.
(b) Pete Davis.
(c) Tom Williams.
(d) Bob Roberts.
4. In Chapter 4, how many programs are there across the United States that claim to help soldiers?
(a) About 300.
(c) More than 200.
5. How many times did a soldier communicate to his father that he had suicidal thoughts?
(c) About 15.
(d) At least 20.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guns are in the gun safe in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of Michael Emory's ex-wife?
3. What was Amanda doing on the day her husband died?
4. What type of hair does Amanda have?
5. In Chapter 4, how long does it take Sacha to drive to see Nic?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)