|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Sascha meet Nic?
(a) A week after he got home from the war.
(b) A year before he enlisted.
(c) During his second deployment.
(d) During his first deployment.
2. What percent of Calvin's body was burned when he was in the war?
(a) About 35%.
(d) Over 40%.
3. In Chapter 5, how long has it been since the army started a task force to prevent suicides in the army?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 15 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
4. During the three years since Fred Gusman opened Pathway, how many vets have been through the program?
(a) About 90.
(d) A few hundred.
5. In Chapter 9, how long does Tausolo end of staying at the WTB after Michael Lewis tells him to take the day off?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how many programs are there across the United States that claim to help soldiers?
2. How many times did Amanda's father marry and divorce her mother?
3. What does Salvatore A. Giunta received for his actions in Afghanistan?
4. In Chapter 1, how many soldiers come home with post-traumatic stress disorder?
5. What is the name of Zoe's puppy in Chapter 6?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)