|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when is formation?
(a) 6:00 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 5:00 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
2. How old is Jaxson in Chapter 11?
(a) 16 months.
(b) 14 months.
(c) 13 months.
(d) 18 months.
3. In Chapter 10, how old is Kristy Robinson?
4. In Chapter 9, how much of Tausolo's medications can he receive at a time?
(a) 30 days.
(b) 15 days.
(c) A week's worth.
(d) 2 week's worth.
5. In Chapter 9, how many offices does Tausolo have to visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Geary County Sheriff's dispatcher in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 5, when General Chiarelli has his monthly meeting, how many suicides does he have to discuss?
3. In Chapter 11, where does Adam go for treatment?
4. In Chapter 7, what type of tree is removed from Amanda's old house in order to be replanted at the new house?
5. Who does Tausolo remember was the gunner in the Humvee in Iraq?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)