|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of medical specialist does Nick see in Chapter 10?
(a) An osteopath.
(b) A cardiologist.
(c) A optometrist.
(d) A gastroentrologist.
2. What does Bobby Jay Bliss warn Naylor about Heather in Chapter 7?
(a) Don't get drunk around her.
(b) Don't speak off the record.
(c) Don't offer to pay for dinner.
(d) Don't sleep with her.
3. What request does Reverend Griggs make of Naylor in Chapter 10?
(a) He wants Nick to stop picking his son up.
(b) He wants Nick to speak at a Board dinner.
(c) He wants a donation from the Academy.
(d) He wants Nick to find a consultancy for the school.
4. What does Bobby Jay Bliss and Polly bet on in Chapter 7?
(a) Whether Naylor will reveal anything to Heather.
(b) Whether Bobby Jay can get Carter to support gun rights.
(c) Whether Polly will take Hector back.
(d) Whose lunch is more expensive.
5. To what actor does Naick compare the voice of the lead nico-terrorist in Chapter 11?
(a) Sidney Greenstreet.
(b) Peter Lorre.
(c) Dennis Hopper.
(d) James Stewart,
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what is every member of the Academy told they will have to attend?
2. In what market does BR push Nick to do more interviews in Chapter 13?
3. In Chapter 12, what do the two D.C. policeman think Nick is?
4. What dangerous product from Senator Finisterre's state does Nick decry in Chapter 20?
5. In Chapter 19, how much money does Jeff Megall say the studio requires for both the stars to smoke?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)