|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event prompted Bliss to join the military in the 1960's?
(a) The Kent State shootings.
(b) The assassination of Robert Kennedy.
(c) The Tet Offensive.
2. Where does BR send Nick in Chapter 16 to meet Lady Bent?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. Which famous public figure recently had a sex scandal explode in the restaurant where Nick meets Heather Holloway in Chapter 9?
(a) Gordon Craighead.
(b) Senator Finisterre.
(c) Lorne Lutch.
(d) Jeff Megall.
4. What does the Captain ask Nick to do regarding Lorne Lutch in Chapter 13?
(a) Interview with him on Good Morning America.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Bribe him.
(d) Kill him.
5. What plan does the Captain tell Naylor that BR has come up with in Chapter 6?
(a) Reintroducing cigarettes in movies.
(b) Making candy cigarettes.
(c) Making Jennette a co-spokesperson.
(d) Starting a cigarette-funded news outlet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Naylor use to describe the office's collective attitude toward him in the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. What disguise does the nico-terrorist who sticks a gun in Nick's back in Chapter 11 wear?
3. What does Nick Naylor always eat at the MOD Squad lunches?
4. In Chapter 24, Carlinsky tells Nick the FBI found a key in his apartment. What is the key give access to?
5. What city does the Captain live and work in?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)