|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what actor does Naick compare the voice of the lead nico-terrorist in Chapter 11?
(a) Dennis Hopper.
(b) Peter Lorre.
(c) James Stewart,
(d) Sidney Greenstreet.
2. Why is Nick not seated near Senator Finisterre on Nightline in Chapter 20?
(a) The Senator is live via satellite from Cairo.
(b) Nick wants to be near the medical experts.
(c) The Senator refuses to sit near him.
(d) Every guest is in a separate studio.
3. From what state is the caller who announces he will kill Nick Naylor in Chapter 8?
(a) New York.
4. What two talking points does Naylor cite in Chapter 1's call to a dubious periodical?
(a) Insufficient test groups and foregone conclusions.
(b) Divergent medical opinions and anti-industry bias.
(c) Poorly-trained researchers and poorly-worded surveys.
(d) Hidden health benefits and internal corruption.
5. What does Naylor discover the Captain done for him at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) He has given him a larger office
(b) He has doubled his salary.
(c) He has given him a new Lexus.
(d) He has fired Jeannette.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who is Naylor is seated onstage next?
2. What simple request does Nick Naylor make in Chapter 7 that prompts Gazelle to make a smart comment?
3. Which periodical requesting a quote from Nick Naylor in Chapter 1 annoys him?
4. Which John Wayne film does Naylor and his son watch at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What does Bliss remember most clearly about Heather Holloway in Chapter 7?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)