|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they first meet in person in Chapter 17, why does Jeff Megall say he wants to do business with the Academy?
(a) He wants to get out east more often.
(b) He wants to preserve the livelihood of the tobacco farmer.
(c) He wants to hearken back to movie smoking of the forties.
(d) He wants to present both sides of the smoking debate.
2. What does Naylor discover the Captain done for him at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) He has given him a larger office
(b) He has fired Jeannette.
(c) He has given him a new Lexus.
(d) He has doubled his salary.
3. What airport is Naylor in when BR calls him in Chapter 6?
4. What does the MOD Squad regularly sneak Nick in Chapter 12?
(a) Articles about him.
(b) FBI reports.
(d) Food from Berts.
5. Which governmental agency has recently released a damning report regarding second-hand smoke at the beginning of Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which lobby is not represented regularly in the MOD Squad lunches?
2. What fictional newspaper does Heather Holloway work for?
3. How does Naylor open his appearance on the Oprah show in Chapter 5?
4. What is the name of grassroots smoking group Nick speaks in front to in Chapter 16?
5. What does Jeff Megall send to pick up Nick instead of a Mustang in Chapter 17?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)