|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Naylor discover the Captain done for him at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) He has given him a larger office
(b) He has fired Jeannette.
(c) He has given him a new Lexus.
(d) He has doubled his salary.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Naylor suspect BR wants to do with his job?
(a) Take it for himself.
(b) Give it to an ambitious colleague.
(c) Do away with it.
(d) Outsource it to a consultancy.
3. What request from Nick does Polly turn down at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) A loan of 2,500 dollars.
(b) A ride home.
(c) A drink.
(d) A kiss.
4. What is Gazelle's position at the Academy?
(a) A lower-level spokesperson.
(b) Head of the Reasearch Division.
(c) Chief Financial Officer.
(d) Nick Naylor's assistant.
5. What request does Reverend Griggs make of Naylor in Chapter 10?
(a) He wants Nick to speak at a Board dinner.
(b) He wants Nick to find a consultancy for the school.
(c) He wants Nick to stop picking his son up.
(d) He wants a donation from the Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creative way does a man say he will kill Naylor in a message given to him by Gazelle in Chapter 7?
2. How does Naylor return to Washington D.C. at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What two talking points does Naylor cite in Chapter 1's call to a dubious periodical?
4. What city does the Captain live and work in?
5. What uncharacteristic act does BR take regarding Nick at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)