|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Naylor discover the Captain done for him at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) He has doubled his salary.
(b) He has given him a new Lexus.
(c) He has fired Jeannette.
(d) He has given him a larger office
2. Which Nazi leader does Gordon Craighead compare Nick to in Heather's article?
(a) Adolf Eichmann.
(b) Albert Speer.
(c) Joseph Goebbels.
(d) Martin Bormann.
3. With what television journalist does Polly have an interview regarding fetal alcohol syndrome in Chapter 7?
(a) Barbara Walters.
(b) Diane Sawyer.
(c) Mike Wallace.
(d) Tim Russert.
4. At the end of Chapter 5, how much money does Naylor say the Academy is committing to a campaign to stop underage smoking?
(a) One billion dollars.
(b) Five hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Five million dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
5. What body part did Bobby Jay Bliss lose in the Vietnam War?
(a) His right ear.
(b) His right eye.
(c) His left arm.
(d) His left leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, what does the autocrat in Naylor's story do to those caught selling tobacco?
2. Which lobby is not represented regularly in the MOD Squad lunches?
3. What criticism does Naylor make to Sven about the marketing campaign in Chapter 7?
4. What word does Naylor use to describe the office's collective attitude toward him in the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. What reason does Naylor give the Captain for working at the Academy in Chapter 6?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)