|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what television journalist does Polly have an interview regarding fetal alcohol syndrome in Chapter 7?
(a) Tim Russert.
(b) Mike Wallace.
(c) Diane Sawyer.
(d) Barbara Walters.
2. In what state did the shooting that Bobby Jay Bliss is trying to spin in Chapter 2 take place?
(b) New Jersey.
3. What does Naylor discover the Captain done for him at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) He has given him a larger office
(b) He has doubled his salary.
(c) He has fired Jeannette.
(d) He has given him a new Lexus.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what does the Captain insist be done for Nick?
(a) He be given a security detail.
(b) He be moved to another office.
(c) He be put on temporary leave.
(d) He be given a gun.
5. What is the name of the conference at which Naylor is speaking in the Prologue?
(b) 3rd Annual Pulmonary Disease Institute Conference.
(c) Clean Lungs 2000.
(d) Smoke-Out United.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Bliss sending the video he made in Chapter 2?
2. Which famous public figure recently had a sex scandal explode in the restaurant where Nick meets Heather Holloway in Chapter 9?
3. In what House Committee did Polly Bailey begin her Washington, D.C. career?
4. What body part did Bobby Jay Bliss lose in the Vietnam War?
5. From what state is the caller who announces he will kill Nick Naylor in Chapter 8?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)