|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Naylor suspect BR wants to do with his job?
(a) Give it to an ambitious colleague.
(b) Take it for himself.
(c) Do away with it.
(d) Outsource it to a consultancy.
2. What event prompted Bliss to join the military in the 1960's?
(a) The Kent State shootings.
(b) The Tet Offensive.
(c) The assassination of Robert Kennedy.
3. What does BR refuse from Naylor at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(b) A cigarette.
(c) Small talk.
(d) A bribe.
4. From what empire is the autocrat that Naylor cites in the prologue?
(a) The Ottoman Empire.
(b) The Ming Dynasty.
(c) The Mongolian Empire.
(d) The Roman Empire.
5. What type of medical condition has recently been linked to smoking in Chapter 1?
(a) A neurological condition.
(b) A pituitary condition.
(c) A circularoty condition.
(d) A digestive condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Nick Naylor live?
2. What does Polly Bailey say her beer wholesalers are coming to Washington to protest in Chapter 2?
3. What is St. Euthanasius?
4. What is the name of the conference at which Naylor is speaking in the Prologue?
5. Which of the following is an aspect that makes Polly Bailey particularly attractive?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)