|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick Naylor always eat at the MOD Squad lunches?
(a) Steak and potatoes.
(b) Bacon cheeseburger.
(c) Red snapper.
(d) Cobb Salad.
2. What is St. Euthanasius?
(a) Nick's son's boarding school.
(b) The church where Nick was married.
(c) Nick Naylor's alma mater.
(d) A DC hospital where a young boy is dying of lung cancer.
3. What controversial move has Nick Naylor long been making regarding tobacco's public image?
(a) He wants to pay politicians to smoke in their ads.
(b) He wants to admit cigarettes are a health risk.
(c) He wants to say cigarettes are a good source of calcium.
(d) He wants to freeze all public statements.
4. To whom is Bliss sending the video he made in Chapter 2?
(a) Every SAFETY member.
(b) The President and the Speaker of the House.
(c) Congress and the media.
(d) The Supreme Court.
5. What type of medical condition has recently been linked to smoking in Chapter 1?
(a) A circularoty condition.
(b) A neurological condition.
(c) A pituitary condition.
(d) A digestive condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the organization to which Gordon Craighead belongs?
2. Who else is on the panel on which Naylor sits in the Prologue?
3. What is the topic of the story of the audience member who interrupts Nick Naylor at the conference in the Prologue?
4. In what city does Nick Naylor live?
5. What is the name of the conference at which Naylor is speaking in the Prologue?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)