|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what organization did Carlton used to work?
(d) Department of Defense.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Naylor suspect BR wants to do with his job?
(a) Outsource it to a consultancy.
(b) Do away with it.
(c) Give it to an ambitious colleague.
(d) Take it for himself.
3. How does Naylor return to Washington D.C. at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) The Captain's private jet.
(d) A rental car.
4. With what fictional newspaper does Heather Holloway have an interview coming up in Chapter 12?
(a) Los Angeles Press.
(b) Washington Sun.
(c) Baltimore Reader.
(d) New York Courier.
5. At the end of Chapter 5, how much money does Naylor say the Academy is committing to a campaign to stop underage smoking?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) One billion dollars.
(c) Five million dollars.
(d) Five hundred thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 4, BR asks Naylor to mention what on Oprah?
2. Why is Nick feeling groggy in Chapter 11?
3. How does Naylor open his appearance on the Oprah show in Chapter 5?
4. Which Nazi leader does Gordon Craighead compare Nick to in Heather's article?
5. What is the name of the organization to which Gordon Craighead belongs?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)