|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan does the Captain tell Naylor that BR has come up with in Chapter 6?
(a) Starting a cigarette-funded news outlet.
(b) Making Jennette a co-spokesperson.
(c) Reintroducing cigarettes in movies.
(d) Making candy cigarettes.
2. How does Naylor return to Washington D.C. at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A rental car.
(b) The Captain's private jet.
3. At the end of Chapter 4, BR asks Naylor to mention what on Oprah?
(a) A new study linking smoking to lower cholesterol.
(b) Their new anti-smoking campaign.
(c) The Captain's daughter's wedding.
(d) Jeannette's promotion.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Naylor suspect BR wants to do with his job?
(a) Give it to an ambitious colleague.
(b) Do away with it.
(c) Outsource it to a consultancy.
(d) Take it for himself.
5. In Chapter 3, who asks Naylor for a meeting in two weeks?
(a) Reverend Griggs.
(c) Gordon Craighead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Polly Bailey move from a Representative's office to the Moderation Council?
2. Who interviews Nick at the end of Chapter 12?
3. Why is Nick feeling groggy in Chapter 11?
4. What is Nick looking at in Chapter 15 when he imagines a vast nude tableau?
5. What recent surgery has the Captain undergone when Naylor meets him in Chapter 6?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)