|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby Jay Bliss warn Naylor about Heather in Chapter 7?
(a) Don't get drunk around her.
(b) Don't offer to pay for dinner.
(c) Don't sleep with her.
(d) Don't speak off the record.
2. How does Bobby Jay Bliss know Heather Holloway?
(a) She did a piece on his boss.
(b) She is his second cousin.
(c) She used to date him.
(d) They are in the same prayer group.
3. Why is Polly short-tempered in Chapter 13?
(a) She might be getting fired.
(b) She has a migraine.
(c) The Moderation Council has been getting bad press.
(d) Her ex wants to get back together.
4. Sammy Najeeb is a producer for what news program?
(b) 60 Minutes.
(c) CBS Nightly News.
(d) Larry King Live.
5. To what does Nick liken the speech BR gives at the beginning Chapter 13?
(a) An inaugural speech.
(b) A battlefield address.
(c) A eulogy.
(d) A state of the union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Penelope Bent famous?
2. Why is Nick not seated near Senator Finisterre on Nightline in Chapter 20?
3. What dangerous product from Senator Finisterre's state does Nick decry in Chapter 20?
4. What fictional newspaper does Heather Holloway work for?
5. What simple request does Nick Naylor make in Chapter 7 that prompts Gazelle to make a smart comment?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)