|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how much money does Jeff Megall say the studio requires for both the stars to smoke?
(a) 750 thousand.
(b) One billion,
(c) 10 million.
(d) 27 million.
2. What does the Captain say Nick should ask Lutch to do in return for the Academy's money in Chapter 14?
(a) Return to the Agglomerated Tobacco family.
(b) Be in a new advertisement.
(d) Stay quiet.
3. What does Naylor discover the Captain done for him at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) He has given him a new Lexus.
(b) He has fired Jeannette.
(c) He has doubled his salary.
(d) He has given him a larger office
4. What criticism does Naylor make to Sven about the marketing campaign in Chapter 7?
(a) It needs to be less colorful.
(b) It needs to be more diversely populated.
(c) It needs to be more wordy.
(d) It needs to be less effective.
5. Which of the following characters does not leave a message for Nick while he is having sex with Jeannette in Chapter 21?
(c) The Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character in this section attempts to get information about Nick's case from contacts at the FBI?
2. What does Nick indignantly argue with the MOD Squad in Chapter 13?
3. Why is the Captain in the hospital in Chapter 14?
4. In what market does BR push Nick to do more interviews in Chapter 13?
5. To what does Nick liken the speech BR gives at the beginning Chapter 13?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)