|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what words does Sven subliminally embed int he anti-smoking ad he makes for the Academy?
(a) Smoking is right.
(b) Light one up.
(c) Cigarettes are cool.
(d) Chicks dig smoke.
2. In Chapter 7, what does Naylor say he regrets regarding Gazelle?
(a) Yelling at her.
(b) Hiring her.
(c) Sleeping with her.
(d) Meeting her children.
3. Sammy Najeeb is a producer for what news program?
(a) CBS Nightly News.
(b) Larry King Live.
(c) 60 Minutes.
4. Who has recently interviewed Polly in Chapter 20?
(a) Dan Rather.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Heather Holloway.
5. Which of the following characters does not leave a message for Nick while he is having sex with Jeannette in Chapter 21?
(d) The Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what television journalist does Polly have an interview regarding fetal alcohol syndrome in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 13, what is every member of the Academy told they will have to attend?
3. What does Bobby Jay Bliss and Polly bet on in Chapter 7?
4. Why is Polly short-tempered in Chapter 13?
5. What does Nick indignantly argue with the MOD Squad in Chapter 13?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)