|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town that Earnshaw and Emma establish?
2. Colonel ___________________ is assigned to Fort Sam Garner and leads several raids against the Comanche Indians.
(a) Lewis Renfro.
(b) Nathan Bedford.
(c) Edward Truelove.
(d) Alexander Coffey.
3. What year is it in Chapter XII?
4. Who becomes the first president of Texas?
(a) William Austin.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) John Gerard Dallas.
(d) Sam Houston.
5. In Chapter XII, what is the largest city in Texas?
(b) San Antonio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under President ___________________, a new Peace Policy regarding the Indians was implemented in 1869.
2. Who was the U.S. Border Patrol agent who caught the man illegally crossing the border in 1961?
3. Earnshaw Rusk is named as United States Indian Agent at _______________________.
4. Earnshaw dies from complications following ____________________.
5. The Larkins are _________________ who move onto Comanche land.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)