|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many slaves do Persifier and Tessa Mae give to Sett and Lissa when they leave for Texas?
2. Laurel Cobb's cotton crop is ruined by __________________.
(d) Boll weevils.
3. What happens to the Germans at Fredericksbug who can't support the Civil War?
(a) Nothing happens to them.
(b) They are exiled.
(c) They are hanged.
(d) They are imprisoned.
4. Who is one of the Ku Klux Klan leaders in Larkin County?
(a) Laurel Cobb.
(b) Hector Garza.
(c) Otto McNab.
(d) Floyd Rusk.
5. What does the man who works with Otto study?
Short Answer Questions
1. A black man and Floyd Rusk go into the _____________ business together.
2. What does Santa Anna do with the money given to him by the U.S. government?
3. Where is Santa Anna living in exile?
4. Benito Garza becomes a ___________________.
5. Otto learns that Franza's brother has been trying to negotiate peace with the _________________ Indians.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)