|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Those men who supported the Texas revolution were mostly _______________________.
(c) Railroad men.
2. In what town did the Franciscans build a teaching center?
3. Garcilaco loves to hear the men's stories and is interested in the Seven Cities of _________________.
4. How old is Garcilaco in Chapter I?
5. A/An ____________________ Indian named Kronk befriends the Quimpers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Mordecai and Amalia Marr NOT meet at the Alamo?
2. How does Jubal Quimper die?
3. What business is Rene-Claude d'Ambreuze in?
4. What starts the siege at the Alamo?
5. What does Ramon give Domingo Garza's family when he learns that his granddaughter is interested in him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What Native American and island people settle in the area that is to become San Antonio?
2. What does Jubal Qimper establish at the Brazos River?
3. Benito sides with General Santa Anna and rides to the Alamo. What happens to start the siege there?
4. Explain why the missions in San Antonio had to be prepared to fend off Indian attacks.
5. Who was appointed the chairman of the Task Force and where were the meetings to be held?
6. Who is Garcilaco and what is his role in Chapter I?
7. Why does following your own conscience regarding a rebellion create such conflict among friends and family?
8. Where does the Qimper family come from and where do they settle in Texas?
9. Which women do Zave Campbell and Finlay McNab marry in Texas?
10. What does Ramon do when he learns that Trinidad is interested in Domingo Garza?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)