|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frey Damian receives permission to try to convert the ____________________.
2. Benito Garza feels thinks that the Alamo will last ________________ days if it is under siege.
3. Who is Jubal Quimpers' wife?
4. What happens to Father Clooney after he converts Finlay and Otto to Catholicism?
(a) He dies in his sleep.
(b) He is wounded in a street brawl.
(c) He returns to Chicago.
(d) He is dragged by his horse.
5. Whom does Garcilao recognize when visiting the bishop?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did Santa Anna's attack on the Alamo begin?
2. Which of the following is NOT a person to whom the man is introduced in the governor's office?
3. With which general does Garcilaco go on an expedition?
4. How many cultural inheritance groups are there in Texas?
5. Benito Garza decides to side with __________________ in the revolution.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was appointed the chairman of the Task Force and where were the meetings to be held?
2. What Native American and island people settle in the area that is to become San Antonio?
3. What does Garcilaco decide after traveling and listening to the stories of Cabeza and Esteban?
4. How old is Ramon in Chapter III and who is his only remaining family member?
5. What was the reason for so many bigamist marriages in Texas?
6. Where does the Qimper family come from and where do they settle in Texas?
7. Explain the irony of Ramon's actions to keep Trinidad from Domingo Garza.
8. What does Ramon do when he learns that Trinidad is interested in Domingo Garza?
9. What happens to Finlay McNab's first family?
10. Why did the Methodist Qimpers experience religious conflict when settling in Texas?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)