|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date did Santa Anna's attack on the Alamo begin?
(a) March 4, 1836.
(b) February 5, 1836.
(c) September 15, 1836.
(d) April 19, 1836.
2. What do the Quimpers establish at their settlement?
(a) Quimpers Trading Post.
(b) Quimpers Church.
(c) Quimpers School.
(d) Quimpers Ferry.
3. Who kills Ramon?
(b) Mordacai Marr.
(c) Domingo Garza.
(d) Sararo Veramidi.
4. In what town did the Franciscans build a teaching center?
5. What river do Avara and Frey Damian cross during their inspections?
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) The Pecos River.
(c) The Colorado River.
(d) The Rio Grande River.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what U.S. city did Finlay McNab flee when he got into trouble with the law in Bristol, England?
2. What are passeos?
3. Garcilaco loves to hear the men's stories and is interested in the Seven Cities of _________________.
4. Garcilaco's master says they must deliver their goods to _____________________.
5. How many graduate students will help the Task Force?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is The Kronk?
2. Why does Ramon want Trinidad to marry a Spaniard from Spain?
3. What are the seven cultural inheritances that make up Texas?
4. What does Jubal Qimper establish at the Brazos River?
5. Why has the Governor of Texas put together a Task Force?
6. Who was appointed the chairman of the Task Force and where were the meetings to be held?
7. Why does following your own conscience regarding a rebellion create such conflict among friends and family?
8. What does Garcilaco decide after traveling and listening to the stories of Cabeza and Esteban?
9. Where does the Qimper family come from and where do they settle in Texas?
10. Who is Finlay McNab and how did he come to settle in Texas?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)