|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jubal Quimpers' wife?
2. What does the Texas governor want by the Sesquicentennial?
(a) A parade.
(b) A report.
(c) A statue.
(d) A folk festival.
3. What is a Sesquicentennial?
(a) 75th anniversary.
(b) 200th anniversary.
(c) 150th anniversary.
(d) 100th anniversary.
4. How many children does Trinidad have?
5. How does Jubal Quimper die?
(b) Gunshot wound.
(d) Knife wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garcilaco loves to hear the men's stories and is interested in the Seven Cities of _________________.
2. Who kills Ramon?
3. To what U.S. city did Finlay McNab flee when he got into trouble with the law in Bristol, England?
4. On what date did Santa Anna's attack on the Alamo begin?
5. Who tells Finlay McNab about how to obtain land in America?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the underlying reasons for the Texas move toward independence?
2. How does Benito help Otto prior to the prisoner executions at Goliad?
3. Who was appointed the chairman of the Task Force and where were the meetings to be held?
4. What does Jubal Qimper establish at the Brazos River?
5. Who is The Kronk?
6. Who were the members of the governor's Task Force and why were they chosen?
7. Where does the Qimper family come from and where do they settle in Texas?
8. What was the reason for so many bigamist marriages in Texas?
9. Explain why the missions in San Antonio had to be prepared to fend off Indian attacks.
10. Benito sides with General Santa Anna and rides to the Alamo. What happens to start the siege there?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)