|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who marries Avara?
2. What year is it in Chapter I when Garcilaco travels to Mexico City?
3. Who is Jubal Quimpers' son?
4. Whom does the Task Force invite to each meeting?
(a) A scholar.
(b) A politician.
(c) A student.
(d) A banker.
5. What business is Rene-Claude d'Ambreuze in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Trinidad have?
2. What is an auto-de-fe?
3. Who is Damian's assistant?
4. What does Ramon give Domingo Garza's family when he learns that his granddaughter is interested in him?
5. In 1558, Marcos arranges a marriage between Garcilaco and ____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has the Governor of Texas put together a Task Force?
2. What happens to Finlay McNab's first family?
3. Explain why the missions in San Antonio had to be prepared to fend off Indian attacks.
4. What Native American and island people settle in the area that is to become San Antonio?
5. How does Benito help Otto prior to the prisoner executions at Goliad?
6. Benito sides with General Santa Anna and rides to the Alamo. What happens to start the siege there?
7. Who is Garcilaco and what is his role in Chapter I?
8. Why does Ramon want Trinidad to marry a Spaniard from Spain?
9. What does Ramon do when he learns that Trinidad is interested in Domingo Garza?
10. Who was appointed the chairman of the Task Force and where were the meetings to be held?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)