|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Quimper family comes from which state?
(c) South Carolina.
2. Which of their relatives do Mordecai and Amalia Marr join at the Alamo?
(a) Zave Campbell.
(b) Jim Bowie.
(c) Davy Crockett.
(d) William Travis.
3. Who is Damian's assistant?
(a) Friar Dante.
(b) Friar Manuel.
(c) Friar Domingo.
(d) Friar Miguel.
4. Which location was another site of battles in the Texas revolution?
5. How many children does Trinidad have?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what U.S. city did Finlay McNab flee when he got into trouble with the law in Bristol, England?
2. Who is one of the first men killed at the battle of the Alamo?
3. Where had Finlay McNab studied?
4. Father Francis Xavier Clooney tells the Quimpers that they will get no land in Texas unless _______________________.
5. Garcilaco loves to hear the men's stories and is interested in the Seven Cities of _________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does following your own conscience regarding a rebellion create such conflict among friends and family?
2. How does Benito help Otto prior to the prisoner executions at Goliad?
3. What law enforcement group does Otto join and whom is he supposed to capture?
4. Why do the Cobb women not tell their slaves about the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863?
5. Who were the members of the governor's Task Force and why were they chosen?
6. What positive impact has serving on the Task Force had on Dr. Barlow?
7. How does General Santa Anna deceive the U.S. government through a deal with the Polk administration?
8. What good fortune does Garcilaco have after the death of Frey Marcos
9. Why does the Republic of Texas come to an end and on what date does that occur?
10. Explain the situation of illegal alien Eloy Muzquiz and his attempts to immigrate to Texas.
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)