|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1558, Marcos arranges a marriage between Garcilaco and ____________________.
(a) Maria Victoria.
(b) Dolores Vasquez.
(c) Maria Cruz.
(d) Elena Gonzalez.
2. Which girl does Simon Garza marry?
3. Which of the following do Mordecai and Amalia Marr NOT meet at the Alamo?
(a) Davy Crockett.
(b) James Bonham.
(c) Jim Bowie.
(d) Daniel Boone.
4. Where had Finlay McNab studied?
(b) St. Andrews.
(c) St. Albans.
5. What business is Rene-Claude d'Ambreuze in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Garcilaco and his wife find of Marcos' after Marcos dies?
2. In what city is the man visiting the governor?
3. Who marries Avara?
4. Who is Damian's assistant?
5. What does the Texas governor want by the Sesquicentennial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Garcilaco decide after traveling and listening to the stories of Cabeza and Esteban?
2. What does Jubal Qimper establish at the Brazos River?
3. Which women do Zave Campbell and Finlay McNab marry in Texas?
4. Explain why the missions in San Antonio had to be prepared to fend off Indian attacks.
5. Who is The Kronk?
6. What are the seven cultural inheritances that make up Texas?
7. How old is Ramon in Chapter III and who is his only remaining family member?
8. What good fortune does Garcilaco have after the death of Frey Marcos
9. What does Ramon do when he learns that Trinidad is interested in Domingo Garza?
10. What was the reason for so many bigamist marriages in Texas?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)