|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man is instrumental in the capture of Santa Anna?
2. Which location was another site of battles in the Texas revolution?
3. How many graduate students will help the Task Force?
4. Who is Jubal Quimpers' wife?
5. McNab learns that the papers for the land he paid ________________________ for are not legitimate.
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man that is summoned to the Texas governor's office?
2. How many cultural inheritance groups are there in Texas?
3. What happens to Father Clooney after he converts Finlay and Otto to Catholicism?
4. Garcilaco loves to hear the men's stories and is interested in the Seven Cities of _________________.
5. Who is the first son born to Alvara and Benita?
Short Essay Questions
1. How old is Ramon in Chapter III and who is his only remaining family member?
2. What are the seven cultural inheritances that make up Texas?
3. Why has the Governor of Texas put together a Task Force?
4. What are the underlying reasons for the Texas move toward independence?
5. Benito sides with General Santa Anna and rides to the Alamo. What happens to start the siege there?
6. What happens to Finlay McNab's first family?
7. Which women do Zave Campbell and Finlay McNab marry in Texas?
8. Explain the irony of Ramon's actions to keep Trinidad from Domingo Garza.
9. Where does the Qimper family come from and where do they settle in Texas?
10. What does Ramon do when he learns that Trinidad is interested in Domingo Garza?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)