|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benito Garza feels thinks that the Alamo will last ________________ days if it is under siege.
2. Who is Friar Damian de Saldana's brother that is an officer in the army?
3. What is a Sesquicentennial?
(a) 200th anniversary.
(b) 100th anniversary.
(c) 75th anniversary.
(d) 150th anniversary.
4. Whom does Garcilao recognize when visiting the bishop?
5. Those men who supported the Texas revolution were mostly _______________________.
(d) Railroad men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Garcilaco and his wife find of Marcos' after Marcos dies?
2. Garcilaco's master sells him to a friar named ____________________.
3. Which of Benito Garza's sisters does McNab marry?
4. Finlay learns that he must ___________________ and get married in order to obtain land.
5. General Santa Anna began his march from Saltillo on January 26, ________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the seven cultural inheritances that make up Texas?
2. Who is Garcilaco and what is his role in Chapter I?
3. What Native American and island people settle in the area that is to become San Antonio?
4. Explain the irony of Ramon's actions to keep Trinidad from Domingo Garza.
5. Who was appointed the chairman of the Task Force and where were the meetings to be held?
6. What does Garcilaco decide after traveling and listening to the stories of Cabeza and Esteban?
7. Why has the Governor of Texas put together a Task Force?
8. Why does Ramon want Trinidad to marry a Spaniard from Spain?
9. Who were the members of the governor's Task Force and why were they chosen?
10. What does Jubal Qimper establish at the Brazos River?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)