|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group that Otto now belongs to is called ____________________.
(a) The Texas Cowboys.
(b) The Texas Diplomats.
(c) The Texas Rangers.
(d) The Texas Stars.
2. Which one of the Allerkamp daughters does Otto McNab marry?
3. Yancey Quimper acquires control of which type of business?
(d) Boot making.
4. Peavine is chased out of the county because he is a troublemaker, but he returns and kills a _______________ named Parmenteer.
5. The Larkins are _________________ who move onto Comanche land.
6. Who gives the Rusks money to pay the bank when they can't make a mortgage payment?
7. What is Earnshaw Rusk's job?
(a) To annihilate the Indians.
(b) To convert the Indians to Judaism.
(c) To educate the Indians.
(d) To get the Indians to move to reservations.
8. Colonel Persifier ______________ decides to leave the army after the Mexican War.
9. Who was the U.S. Border Patrol agent who caught the man illegally crossing the border in 1961?
(a) Bill Weston.
(b) Jack Murray.
(c) Chris Miller.
(d) Ben Talbot.
10. Earnshaw dies from complications following ____________________.
(a) A near drowning.
(b) A car accident.
(c) Being stomped by a horse.
(d) A knife wound.
11. How many children does the man in #159 have?
12. Where does R.J. Poteet take horses and cattle for shipment to the East?
(a) Dodge City.
(b) Kansas City.
(c) San Antonio.
13. Where is Santa Anna living in exile?
14. Colonel Persifier returns to his cotton plantation in which state?
15. What is the name of the town that Earnshaw and Emma establish?
Short Answer Questions
1. The capital of Texas moved to _____________ in 1839.
2. Where do Sett and Lissa purchase land in Texas?
3. Who is Laurel Cobb's wife?
4. What do Laurel and his wife open in Waxahachie?
5. Todd Morrison becomes a multimillionaire in which industry?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)