|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yancey leads a movement to make ________________ a slave state.
2. Peavine is chased out of the county because he is a troublemaker, but he returns and kills a _______________ named Parmenteer.
3. How many children does the man in #159 have?
4. Who is Emma's son?
5. How is Franza's brother, Theo, killed during a visit to see him in Indianola?
(b) An Apache raid.
(c) A hurricane strike.
6. What happens to the Germans at Fredericksbug who can't support the Civil War?
(a) They are exiled.
(b) They are hanged.
(c) They are imprisoned.
(d) Nothing happens to them.
7. With whom does Otto decide to work together?
(a) Marvin Ables.
(b) Martin Ascot.
(c) Marcus Astin.
(d) Michael Arbor.
8. What is the nickname for Maria de la Luz?
(a) Mattie Luz.
(b) Lupe Luz.
(c) Lucha Lopez.
(d) Mar de la Lopez.
9. Todd Morrison becomes a multimillionaire in which industry?
(a) Real estate.
10. Otto learns that Franza's brother has been trying to negotiate peace with the _________________ Indians.
11. Which of the following groups is NOT welcome in Larkin County after the arrival of the Ku Klux Klan?
12. Otto joins a police-like unit called a/an ________________________.
(a) Equine company.
(b) Ranging company.
(c) Tracker company.
(d) Legal company.
13. The colonel assigned to Fort Sam Garner and his men rescue _________________ who had been captured by the Indians.
(a) Justine Mallory.
(b) Cecile Markham.
(c) Elaine Martin.
(d) Emma Larkin.
14. Who kills Benito Garza during a raid on his ranch in Mexico?
15. Which family is the first to move into one of the abandoned houses at the fort to make a town?
(a) The Otto McNab family.
(b) The Ernst Klopfer family.
(c) The James Kerrigan family.
(d) The Frank Yeager family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under President ___________________, a new Peace Policy regarding the Indians was implemented in 1869.
2. Comanche Chief _____________ holds a war council and decides to attack the settlement in #124.
3. The Rust settlement gives the remaining Comanches permission to hunt ________________.
4. Whom does Ransom Rusk marry in Larkin?
5. Whom does Earnshaw Rust marry?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)