|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jubal Quimpers' wife?
2. How old is Ramon, son of Alvara and Benita, in Chapter III?
3. Who is the man that is summoned to the Texas governor's office?
(a) Dr. Bennigan.
(b) Dr. Barlow.
(c) Dr. Bristol.
(d) Dr. Benton.
4. The requirement of Mexican law to get land resulted in many ___________________.
(a) Religious uprisings.
(c) Bigamist marriages.
(d) Illegitimate children.
5. A group of people from the ______________________ is brought to settle the area around Bexar.
(a) Bahama Islands.
(b) Fiji Islands.
(c) Galapogos Islands.
(d) Canary Islands.
6. Who is one of the first men killed at the battle of the Alamo?
(a) Daniel Boone.
(b) Jim Bowie.
(c) Davy Crockett.
(d) Colonel William Travis.
7. Who is appointed as the chairman of the Task Force?
(a) Lorenzo Quimper.
(b) Dr. Barlow.
(c) Professor Efrain Garza.
(d) Ransom Rusk.
8. Who is the first son born to Alvara and Benita?
9. What nationality is Finlay McNab?
10. What river do Avara and Frey Damian cross during their inspections?
(a) The Colorado River.
(b) The Rio Grande River.
(c) The Pecos River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
11. In 1558, Marcos arranges a marriage between Garcilaco and ____________________.
(a) Elena Gonzalez.
(b) Maria Victoria.
(c) Dolores Vasquez.
(d) Maria Cruz.
12. How many cultural inheritance groups are there in Texas?
13. In what city is the man visiting the governor?
14. Finlay McNab worked as a merchant husbandman near ______________________.
(a) Cardiff, Wales.
(c) Belfast, Ireland.
(d) London, England.
15. How many graduate students will help the Task Force?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Quimper family comes from which state?
2. Which of their relatives do Mordecai and Amalia Marr join at the Alamo?
3. Who is McNab's son?
4. Which of Benito Garza's sisters does McNab marry?
5. Whom does Garcilao recognize when visiting the bishop?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)