|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many graduate students will help the Task Force?
2. Who kills Ramon?
(a) Sararo Veramidi.
(b) Mordacai Marr.
(c) Domingo Garza.
3. D'Zmbreuze is killed while protecting Trinidad from ______________________.
(a) An Apache attack.
(b) A bear.
(c) A rushing river.
(d) A runaway horse.
4. A group of people from the ______________________ is brought to settle the area around Bexar.
(a) Bahama Islands.
(b) Galapogos Islands.
(c) Canary Islands.
(d) Fiji Islands.
5. Dr. Herman Carter attends the Task Force meeting and talks about ______________________.
(d) Problems along the border.
6. In 1558, Marcos arranges a marriage between Garcilaco and ____________________.
(a) Maria Victoria.
(b) Maria Cruz.
(c) Elena Gonzalez.
(d) Dolores Vasquez.
7. What is the requirement of the governor's wishes?
(a) It should teach children about Texas.
(b) It should memorialize a famous Texan.
(c) It should generate revenue for Texas.
(d) It should be a good Public Relations vehicle for Texas.
8. On what date did Santa Anna's attack on the Alamo begin?
(a) March 4, 1836.
(b) February 5, 1836.
(c) April 19, 1836.
(d) September 15, 1836.
9. Who is appointed as the chairman of the Task Force?
(a) Lorenzo Quimper.
(b) Ransom Rusk.
(c) Professor Efrain Garza.
(d) Dr. Barlow.
10. Which of the following do Mordecai and Amalia Marr NOT meet at the Alamo?
(a) Davy Crockett.
(b) Jim Bowie.
(c) Daniel Boone.
(d) James Bonham.
11. Which of the following is NOT a person to whom the man is introduced in the governor's office?
(a) Ransom Rusk.
(b) Hugo Gonzalez.
(c) Lorenzo Quimper.
(d) Lorena Cobb.
12. Why had Ramon tried to kill Mordacai Marr?
(a) He burned his house.
(b) He had dishonored Trinidad.
(c) He stole horses from him.
(d) He murdered Trinidad.
13. Whom does Trinidad eventually marry?
(a) Mordacai Marr.
(b) Lararo Veramidi.
(c) Domingo Garza.
(d) Rene-Claude d'Ambreuze.
14. Garcilaco's master sells him to a friar named ____________________.
(a) Esteban Gonzalez.
(b) Placido Mendez.
(c) Frey Marcos.
(d) Julio Cruz.
15. Father Francis Xavier Clooney tells the Quimpers that they will get no land in Texas unless _______________________.
(a) They stake a claim.
(b) They register in the capital.
(c) They convert to Catholicism.
(d) They donate to the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jubal Quimpers' wife?
2. Which of Benito Garza's sisters does McNab marry?
3. To what U.S. city did Finlay McNab flee when he got into trouble with the law in Bristol, England?
4. In what U.S. city did Finlay McNab work with a livestock merchant?
5. How many children does Trinidad have?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)