|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Quimpers settle in an area of which river?
(a) The Rio Grande.
(b) The Waco River.
(c) The San Antonio River.
(d) The Brazos River.
2. Finlay McNab worked as a merchant husbandman near ______________________.
(b) Belfast, Ireland.
(c) Cardiff, Wales.
(d) London, England.
3. General Santa Anna began his march from Saltillo on January 26, ________________.
4. Which of Benito Garza's sisters does McNab marry?
5. Whom does Benito spot and urge to run away prior to the massacre at Goliad?
6. What is Simon Garza's profession?
7. Who marries Avara?
8. In what town did the Franciscans build a teaching center?
9. Who is Ramon's granddaughter?
10. What are passeos?
11. Who is Damian's assistant?
(a) Friar Domingo.
(b) Friar Dante.
(c) Friar Manuel.
(d) Friar Miguel.
12. Frey Damian receives permission to try to convert the ____________________.
13. Who is one of the first men killed at the battle of the Alamo?
(a) Davy Crockett.
(b) Jim Bowie.
(c) Daniel Boone.
(d) Colonel William Travis.
14. Those men who supported the Texas revolution were mostly _______________________.
(d) Railroad men.
15. What year is it in Chapter I when Garcilaco travels to Mexico City?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a person to whom the man is introduced in the governor's office?
2. How many graduate students will help the Task Force?
3. Which of the following do the Quimpers NOT experience as they travel across Texas?
4. What nationality is Finlay McNab?
5. When did the Franciscans build a teaching center?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)