|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frey Damian receives permission to try to convert the ____________________.
2. Whom does Garcilao recognize when visiting the bishop?
3. Who is Ramon's granddaughter?
4. In what town did the Franciscans build a teaching center?
5. Which of Benito Garza's sisters does McNab marry?
6. What year is it in Chapter I when Garcilaco travels to Mexico City?
7. What business is Rene-Claude d'Ambreuze in?
8. What river do Avara and Frey Damian cross during their inspections?
(a) The Pecos River.
(b) The Colorado River.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The Rio Grande River.
9. The requirement of Mexican law to get land resulted in many ___________________.
(a) Religious uprisings.
(c) Illegitimate children.
(d) Bigamist marriages.
10. How many graduate students will help the Task Force?
11. Who is McNab's son?
12. In what city is the man visiting the governor?
13. Whom does the Task Force invite to each meeting?
(a) A scholar.
(b) A student.
(c) A politician.
(d) A banker.
14. D'Zmbreuze is killed while protecting Trinidad from ______________________.
(a) An Apache attack.
(b) A rushing river.
(c) A bear.
(d) A runaway horse.
15. The Quimper family comes from which state?
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ramon, son of Alvara and Benita, in Chapter III?
2. Benito Garza feels thinks that the Alamo will last ________________ days if it is under siege.
3. Where had Finlay McNab studied?
4. Finlay McNab worked as a merchant husbandman near ______________________.
5. General Santa Anna began his march from Saltillo on January 26, ________________.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)