|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finlay McNab worked as a merchant husbandman near ______________________.
(a) Cardiff, Wales.
(b) Belfast, Ireland.
(d) London, England.
2. Which of the following do the Quimpers NOT experience as they travel across Texas?
3. What do Garcilaco and his wife find of Marcos' after Marcos dies?
(a) Former wives.
(b) Illegitimate children.
(c) Property deeds.
(d) Hidden gold.
4. Whom does Trinidad eventually marry?
(a) Rene-Claude d'Ambreuze.
(b) Lararo Veramidi.
(c) Domingo Garza.
(d) Mordacai Marr.
5. Benito Garza decides to side with __________________ in the revolution.
(a) Santa Anna.
(b) The Conquistadors.
(c) Jim Bowie.
(d) Davy Crockett.
6. A group of people from the ______________________ is brought to settle the area around Bexar.
(a) Galapogos Islands.
(b) Fiji Islands.
(c) Canary Islands.
(d) Bahama Islands.
7. Why is the man who is visiting the governor in Texas?
(a) He is buying real estate.
(b) He is attending an inauguration.
(c) He is visiting relatives.
(d) He is to give a series of guest lectures.
8. What is the requirement of the governor's wishes?
(a) It should be a good Public Relations vehicle for Texas.
(b) It should generate revenue for Texas.
(c) It should memorialize a famous Texan.
(d) It should teach children about Texas.
9. When did the Franciscans build a teaching center?
(a) Early 1700s.
(b) Late 1600s.
(c) Mid 1800s.
(d) Early 1900s.
10. What is unique about the Task Force members?
(a) They are all politicians.
(b) They are philanthropists.
(c) They have a long family history in Texas.
(d) They are all educators.
11. How does Jubal Quimper die?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(c) Knife wound.
12. Which man is instrumental in the capture of Santa Anna?
13. Who marries Avara?
14. Who is Friar Damian de Saldana's brother that is an officer in the army?
15. Which of Benito Garza's sisters does McNab marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. McNab learns that the papers for the land he paid ________________________ for are not legitimate.
2. Which of their relatives do Mordecai and Amalia Marr join at the Alamo?
3. Garcilaco's master says they must deliver their goods to _____________________.
4. What starts the siege at the Alamo?
5. Who is Ramon's granddaughter?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)