Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who marries Avara?
2. Who is one of the first men killed at the battle of the Alamo?
(a) Daniel Boone.
(b) Colonel William Travis.
(c) Davy Crockett.
(d) Jim Bowie.
3. Who is the man that is summoned to the Texas governor's office?
(a) Dr. Bennigan.
(b) Dr. Bristol.
(c) Dr. Barlow.
(d) Dr. Benton.
4. Benito Garza decides to side with __________________ in the revolution.
(a) The Conquistadors.
(b) Jim Bowie.
(c) Santa Anna.
(d) Davy Crockett.
5. What year is it in Chapter I when Garcilaco travels to Mexico City?
6. Who is Ramon's granddaughter?
7. What river do Avara and Frey Damian cross during their inspections?
(a) The Pecos River.
(b) The Colorado River.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The Rio Grande River.
8. Dr. Herman Carter attends the Task Force meeting and talks about ______________________.
(d) Problems along the border.
9. To what U.S. city did Finlay McNab flee when he got into trouble with the law in Bristol, England?
(d) New York.
10. How old is Ramon, son of Alvara and Benita, in Chapter III?
11. Ramon is the owner of El Codo, located outside ____________________.
(a) El Paso.
(c) San Antonio.
12. On what date did Santa Anna's attack on the Alamo begin?
(a) September 15, 1836.
(b) February 5, 1836.
(c) March 4, 1836.
(d) April 19, 1836.
13. In what U.S. city did Finlay McNab work with a livestock merchant?
14. D'Zmbreuze is killed while protecting Trinidad from ______________________.
(a) A runaway horse.
(b) An Apache attack.
(c) A rushing river.
(d) A bear.
15. How old is Garcilaco when his marriage is arranged?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Ramon tried to kill Mordacai Marr?
2. At Ayish Bayou, Father Clooney officiates at a _________________.
3. What is unique about the Task Force members?
4. What do the Quimpers establish at their settlement?
5. With which general does Garcilaco go on an expedition?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)