|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Garcilaco in Chapter I?
2. What business is Rene-Claude d'Ambreuze in?
3. How does Jubal Quimper die?
(b) Gunshot wound.
(d) Knife wound.
4. What is an auto-de-fe?
(a) A harvest festival.
(b) A steamship.
(c) A crop rotation method.
(d) A public penance ritual.
5. Whom does Benito spot and urge to run away prior to the massacre at Goliad?
6. Why is the man who is visiting the governor in Texas?
(a) He is to give a series of guest lectures.
(b) He is visiting relatives.
(c) He is buying real estate.
(d) He is attending an inauguration.
7. What is unique about the Task Force members?
(a) They are all politicians.
(b) They are all educators.
(c) They are philanthropists.
(d) They have a long family history in Texas.
8. Finlay McNab worked as a merchant husbandman near ______________________.
(a) Belfast, Ireland.
(b) Cardiff, Wales.
(d) London, England.
9. Those men who supported the Texas revolution were mostly _______________________.
(d) Railroad men.
10. Garcilaco loves to hear the men's stories and is interested in the Seven Cities of _________________.
11. The Quimpers settle in an area of which river?
(a) The San Antonio River.
(b) The Waco River.
(c) The Rio Grande.
(d) The Brazos River.
12. Whom does Trinidad eventually marry?
(a) Lararo Veramidi.
(b) Mordacai Marr.
(c) Domingo Garza.
(d) Rene-Claude d'Ambreuze.
13. What is Simon Garza's profession?
14. Who kills Ramon?
(a) Domingo Garza.
(b) Sararo Veramidi.
(d) Mordacai Marr.
15. Who is the first son born to Alvara and Benita?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Friar Damian de Saldana's brother that is an officer in the army?
2. Where had Finlay McNab studied?
3. Which of Benito Garza's sisters does McNab marry?
4. How many cultural inheritance groups are there in Texas?
5. Which of the following do Mordecai and Amalia Marr NOT meet at the Alamo?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)