Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man that is summoned to the Texas governor's office?
2. In what city is the man visiting the governor?
3. Why is the man who is visiting the governor in Texas?
4. Which of the following is NOT a person to whom the man is introduced in the governor's office?
5. What is a Sesquicentennial?
6. What does the Texas governor want by the Sesquicentennial?
7. What is the requirement of the governor's wishes?
This section contains 3,236 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)