Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - The Governor's Task Force
1. Who is the man that is summoned to the Texas governor's office?
2. In what city is the man visiting the governor?
3. Why is the man who is visiting the governor in Texas?
4. Which of the following is NOT a person to whom the man is introduced in the governor's office?
5. What is a Sesquicentennial?
6. What does the Texas governor want by the Sesquicentennial?
7. What is the requirement of the governor's wishes?
8. How many graduate students will help the Task Force?
9. Who is appointed as the chairman of the Task Force?
10. How many cultural inheritance groups are there in Texas?
This section contains 2,052 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)