|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV, Power and Change.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cultural inheritance groups are there in Texas?
2. The colonel assigned to Fort Sam Garner and his men rescue _________________ who had been captured by the Indians.
(a) Emma Larkin.
(b) Justine Mallory.
(c) Cecile Markham.
(d) Elaine Martin.
3. The Quimper family comes from which state?
(a) South Carolina.
4. Who works on Sherwood Cobb's cotton plantation?
(a) Pete Lanz.
(b) Manny Pacquino.
(c) Chris Alvarez.
(d) Eloy Muzquiz.
5. What do the Quimpers establish at their settlement?
(a) Quimpers Church.
(b) Quimpers Trading Post.
(c) Quimpers Ferry.
(d) Quimpers School.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what U.S. city did Finlay McNab flee when he got into trouble with the law in Bristol, England?
2. How old is Garcilaco when his marriage is arranged?
3. Who is Friar Damian de Saldana's brother that is an officer in the army?
4. Why does Laurel face trial within his church?
5. Enriqueta Muzquiz is now a teacher in which Texas city?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)