|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV, Power and Change.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what U.S. city did Finlay McNab work with a livestock merchant?
2. How many children does Trinidad have?
3. What happens to Father Clooney after he converts Finlay and Otto to Catholicism?
(a) He is wounded in a street brawl.
(b) He dies in his sleep.
(c) He returns to Chicago.
(d) He is dragged by his horse.
4. Who is Jubal Quimpers' wife?
5. What do the Quimpers establish at their settlement?
(a) Quimpers School.
(b) Quimpers Ferry.
(c) Quimpers Church.
(d) Quimpers Trading Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Klan whips a man named __________________, he visits Floyd Rusk the next day.
2. Why does Sam Houston resign as governor of Texas?
3. What do Laurel and his wife open in Waxahachie?
4. Finlay McNab worked as a merchant husbandman near ______________________.
5. The Quimper family comes from which state?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)