|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XI, The Frontier.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the Task Force members?
(a) They have a long family history in Texas.
(b) They are all politicians.
(c) They are philanthropists.
(d) They are all educators.
2. When did the Franciscans build a teaching center?
(a) Late 1600s.
(b) Early 1700s.
(c) Mid 1800s.
(d) Early 1900s.
3. In what town did the Franciscans build a teaching center?
4. Who kills Benito Garza during a raid on his ranch in Mexico?
5. What is the name of the town that Earnshaw and Emma establish?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ramon is the owner of El Codo, located outside ____________________.
2. Who is Persifier's wife?
3. The colonel assigned to Fort Sam Garner and his men rescue _________________ who had been captured by the Indians.
4. Peavine is chased out of the county because he is a troublemaker, but he returns and kills a _______________ named Parmenteer.
5. How many graduate students will help the Task Force?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)