|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX, Loyalties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Benito not inherit the ten thousand acres owned by the Garza women?
(a) He already owns the land.
(b) He was written out of the will.
(c) He is an enemy of the nation.
(d) He is already dead.
2. Yancey gives himself the military title of __________________.
3. What do the Quimpers establish at their settlement?
(a) Quimpers Trading Post.
(b) Quimpers School.
(c) Quimpers Ferry.
(d) Quimpers Church.
4. Benito Garza becomes a ___________________.
5. Whom does Benito spot and urge to run away prior to the massacre at Goliad?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Quimpers settle in an area of which river?
2. The slave named _________________ sells cotton in Mexico and receives a letter of credit with which he buys land.
3. Which location was another site of battles in the Texas revolution?
4. What is the requirement of the governor's wishes?
5. What do Garcilaco and his wife find of Marcos' after Marcos dies?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)