|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX, Loyalties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what U.S. city did Finlay McNab work with a livestock merchant?
2. Which of the following is NOT a person to whom the man is introduced in the governor's office?
(a) Lorena Cobb.
(b) Hugo Gonzalez.
(c) Ransom Rusk.
(d) Lorenzo Quimper.
3. Who is the man that is summoned to the Texas governor's office?
(a) Dr. Barlow.
(b) Dr. Bennigan.
(c) Dr. Bristol.
(d) Dr. Benton.
4. How old is Garcilaco when his marriage is arranged?
5. What does the Texas governor want by the Sesquicentennial?
(a) A report.
(b) A folk festival.
(c) A parade.
(d) A statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of their relatives do Mordecai and Amalia Marr join at the Alamo?
2. Whom does Garcilao recognize when visiting the bishop?
3. Which location was another site of battles in the Texas revolution?
4. The slave named _________________ sells cotton in Mexico and receives a letter of credit with which he buys land.
5. Who is Persifier's wife?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)