|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, Three Men, Three Battles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man that is summoned to the Texas governor's office?
(a) Dr. Bennigan.
(b) Dr. Bristol.
(c) Dr. Barlow.
(d) Dr. Benton.
2. Which man is instrumental in the capture of Santa Anna?
3. Who marries Avara?
4. Who is Friar Damian de Saldana's brother that is an officer in the army?
5. What happens to Father Clooney after he converts Finlay and Otto to Catholicism?
(a) He is dragged by his horse.
(b) He returns to Chicago.
(c) He is wounded in a street brawl.
(d) He dies in his sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of their relatives do Mordecai and Amalia Marr join at the Alamo?
2. What nationality is Finlay McNab?
3. What starts the siege at the Alamo?
4. Which of Benito Garza's sisters does McNab marry?
5. Who is Jubal Quimpers' wife?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)