|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, El Camino Real.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Simon Garza's profession?
2. Whom does the Task Force invite to each meeting?
(a) A scholar.
(b) A banker.
(c) A student.
(d) A politician.
3. What does Dr. Barlow anticipate among the members of the Task Force?
4. What is the requirement of the governor's wishes?
(a) It should memorialize a famous Texan.
(b) It should teach children about Texas.
(c) It should be a good Public Relations vehicle for Texas.
(d) It should generate revenue for Texas.
5. Ramon is the owner of El Codo, located outside ____________________.
(b) San Antonio.
(d) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the Task Force members?
2. What are passeos?
3. How many cultural inheritance groups are there in Texas?
4. A group of people from the ______________________ is brought to settle the area around Bexar.
5. Who is Ramon's granddaughter?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)