|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, The Settlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river do Avara and Frey Damian cross during their inspections?
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) The Rio Grande River.
(c) The Colorado River.
(d) The Pecos River.
2. How many people are in the Quimper family heading for Texas in Chapter IV?
3. D'Zmbreuze is killed while protecting Trinidad from ______________________.
(a) A rushing river.
(b) A runaway horse.
(c) A bear.
(d) An Apache attack.
4. What is a mestizo?
(a) A Mexican pastry.
(b) A person of mixed racial ancestry.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A breed of horse.
5. What are passeos?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Task Force held in October of 1983 discusses which subject?
2. How many children does Trinidad have?
3. What is a Sesquicentennial?
4. Garcilaco loves to hear the men's stories and is interested in the Seven Cities of _________________.
5. How old is Garcilaco in Chapter I?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)