|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, The Settlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Ramon tried to kill Mordacai Marr?
(a) He stole horses from him.
(b) He had dishonored Trinidad.
(c) He murdered Trinidad.
(d) He burned his house.
2. D'Zmbreuze is killed while protecting Trinidad from ______________________.
(a) A bear.
(b) A runaway horse.
(c) An Apache attack.
(d) A rushing river.
3. What year is it in Chapter I when Garcilaco travels to Mexico City?
4. What river do Avara and Frey Damian cross during their inspections?
(a) The Rio Grande River.
(b) The Colorado River.
(c) The Pecos River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
5. Ramon is the owner of El Codo, located outside ____________________.
(a) San Antonio.
(b) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jubal Quimpers' wife?
2. How does Jubal Quimper die?
3. Why is the man who is visiting the governor in Texas?
4. What is Simon Garza's profession?
5. In what town did the Franciscans build a teaching center?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)