Quiz: The Governor's Task Force to Chapter XI, The Frontier
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. On what date did Santa Anna's attack on the Alamo begin?
a) September 15, 1836.
b) March 4, 1836.
c) April 19, 1836.
d) February 5, 1836.
2. Which of the following is NOT a person to whom the man is introduced in the governor's office?
a) Hugo Gonzalez.
b) Lorena Cobb.
c) Ransom Rusk.
d) Lorenzo Quimper.
3. Who is Ramon's granddaughter?
4. Who is the man that is summoned to the Texas governor's office?
a) Dr. Bristol.
b) Dr. Benton.
c) Dr. Bennigan.
d) Dr. Barlow.
5. With which general does Garcilaco go on an expedition?
a) General Navarro.
This section contains 264 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)