The Governor's Task Force
1. Who is the man that is summoned to the Texas governor's office?
(a) Dr. Barlow.
(b) Dr. Bristol.
(c) Dr. Benton.
(d) Dr. Bennigan.
2. In what city is the man visiting the governor?
3. Why is the man who is visiting the governor in Texas?
(a) He is to give a series of guest lectures.
(b) He is buying real estate.
(c) He is visiting relatives.
(d) He is attending an inauguration.
4. Which of the following is NOT a person to whom the man is introduced in the governor's office?
(a) Lorenzo Quimper.
(b) Lorena Cobb.
(c) Ransom Rusk.
(d) Hugo Gonzalez.
5. What is a Sesquicentennial?
(a) 150th anniversary.
(b) 100th anniversary.
(c) 75th anniversary.
(d) 200th anniversary.
6. What does the Texas governor want by the Sesquicentennial?
(a) A parade.
(b) A statue.
(c) A report.
(d) A folk festival.
7. What is the requirement of the governor's wishes?
(a) It should generate revenue for Texas.
(b) It should memorialize a famous Texan.
(c) It should be a good Public Relations vehicle for Texas.
(d) It should teach children about Texas.
This section contains 3,236 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)