The Governor's Task Force
1. Who is the man that is summoned to the Texas governor's office?
(a) Dr. Barlow.
(b) Dr. Bennigan.
(c) Dr. Benton.
(d) Dr. Bristol.
2. In what city is the man visiting the governor?
3. Why is the man who is visiting the governor in Texas?
(a) He is visiting relatives.
(b) He is buying real estate.
(c) He is to give a series of guest lectures.
(d) He is attending an inauguration.
4. Which of the following is NOT a person to whom the man is introduced in the governor's office?
(a) Lorena Cobb.
(b) Lorenzo Quimper.
(c) Hugo Gonzalez.
(d) Ransom Rusk.
5. What is a Sesquicentennial?
(a) 200th anniversary.
(b) 75th anniversary.
(c) 150th anniversary.
(d) 100th anniversary.
6. What does the Texas governor want by the Sesquicentennial?
(a) A parade.
(b) A report.
(c) A folk festival.
(d) A statue.
7. What is the requirement of the governor's wishes?
(a) It should memorialize a famous Texan.
(b) It should teach children about Texas.
(c) It should be a good Public Relations vehicle for Texas.
(d) It should generate revenue for Texas.
This section contains 3,236 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)