Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pop explain Tex's mother contracted pneumonia?
2. Where did Mason attack Lem?
3. Who picks Tex up after he walks out of the school?
4. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
5. Why did Cole make Tex hang up the phone?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about how Jamie feels about Tex. Use specific examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
In this novel, Tex often gets into trouble in school, yet the teachers and vice principal seem to support him. Write an essay explaining why this is the case. Use supporting details from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing the societal prejudices of being poor. Include examples from your own personal experience and examples from the text.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)