Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pop explain Tex's mother contracted pneumonia?
2. Where did Mason attack Lem?
3. Who picks Tex up after he walks out of the school?
4. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
5. Why did Cole make Tex hang up the phone?
Essay Topic 1
Tex often embarrasses himself, particularly around girls. Write an essay describing some of the incidents and make an evaluation as to your rationale as to why Tex is so immature and uneducated when it comes to flirting with girls. Remember to use supporting details from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing in detail the relationship between Tex and Mason and how it changes throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing the societal prejudices of being poor. Include examples from your own personal experience and examples from the text.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)