|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mason tell Tex about college?
2. What did Tex tell Mason before he had surgery in the hospital?
3. Who replaces Mason in the basketball game?
4. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
5. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Tex often embarrasses himself, particularly around girls. Write an essay describing some of the incidents and make an evaluation as to your rationale as to why Tex is so immature and uneducated when it comes to flirting with girls. Remember to use supporting details from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing how bullying occurred throughout this novel. Use specific examples from the novel to provide examples to support your essay.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing Mason's relationship with his father and how it is described throughout the novel. Use specific examples from the novel to provide examples to support your essay.
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)