|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the fans of the other team do to make Tex jump him?
2. What revelation does Mason make about Tex?
3. Where did Mason attack Lem?
4. Why does Tex think Mason should be relieved and happy?
5. Who is the first person Tex talks to upon waking in the hospital?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This novel has several examples of irony in it. Write an essay about these examples, being sure to include at least three examples of irony. Explain why they are ironic and how the author develops this sense throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing in detail the relationship between Tex and Mason and how it changes throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about how Jamie feels about Tex. Use specific examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)