|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks Tex up after he walks out of the school?
2. Why does Tex say he will never shoot anything again?
3. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
4. What does Tex realize about Lem?
5. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing Mason's relationship with his father and how it is described throughout the novel. Use specific examples from the novel to provide examples to support your essay.
Essay Topic 2
Considering that Mason reveals that Pop is not Tex's father, write an essay reflecting back throughout the events in the novel regarding Tex and Mason's behavior. Be sure to include specific examples from the novel to support your essay.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing how the relationship between Tex and Pop may change as a result of Tex having all of the facts about his history. Use information from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)