Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pop explain Tex's mother contracted pneumonia?
2. Where did Mason attack Lem?
3. Who picks Tex up after he walks out of the school?
4. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
5. Why did Cole make Tex hang up the phone?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing the many good choices that Tex makes throughout the novel. Be sure to use specific examples from the novel to support your essay.
Essay Topic 2
Mason was diagnosed with a non-serious ulcer. Imagine that he had been diagnosed with a much more serious disease. Write an essay describing how other events in the novel might have changed based on this different diagnosis.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing Tex's relationship with his father and how it changes throughout the novel. Use specific examples from novel to provide examples to support your essay.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)