|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the fans of the other team do to make Tex jump him?
2. Who picks Tex up after he walks out of the school?
3. How does Tex answer the questions the police ask him?
4. What does Lem ask of Tex?
5. Why can't Tex shoot the people that Lem is talking to?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing how Johnny's relationship with his own father may change as a result of the events in this novel. Use information from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing how the relationship between Mason and Tex might improve once Mason has gone off to college.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing the many poor choices that Tex makes throughout the novel. Be sure to use specific examples from the novel to support your essay.
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)