|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
2. What does Jamie tell Tex can't solve everything?
3. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
4. What surprise does the vice principal tell Tex?
5. What realization about Pop and Mason does Tex come to after Mason is injured?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Considering that Mason reveals that Pop is not Tex's father, write an essay reflecting back throughout the events in the novel regarding Tex and Mason's behavior. Be sure to include specific examples from the novel to support your essay.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing how the relationship between Mason and Tex might improve once Mason has gone off to college.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing how bullying occurred throughout this novel. Use specific examples from the novel to provide examples to support your essay.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)