|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prank are Johnny and Tex planning at the beginning of chapter nine?
2. What does Jamie tell Tex that everyone else did in public, but she did only in private?
3. What is the reason, as Tex thinks, for the Collins' trip to Disneyland?
4. What does one of the fans of the other team do to make Tex jump him?
5. Who calls at two o'clock in the morning?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay expounding upon the idea that Cole took the entire family on a vacation to Disneyland in order to bury the hatchet with Blackie. Explain why he might want to do this.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing the many good choices that Tex makes throughout the novel. Be sure to use specific examples from the novel to support your essay.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing how the relationship between Mason and Tex might improve once Mason has gone off to college.
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)