|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mason tell Tex about college?
2. What part of Mason is injured at the basketball game?
3. What does Tex tell Mason to hurt his feelings?
4. What realization about Pop and Mason does Tex come to after Mason is injured?
5. Who is Johnny most worried about finding out about the prank?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing the societal prejudices of being poor. Include examples from your own personal experience and examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay about how Jamie feels about Tex. Use specific examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing how the relationship between Tex and Pop may change as a result of Tex having all of the facts about his history. Use information from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)