|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tex and Mason decide to do as the book closes?
2. Who does Tex call from the phone booth when he is bleeding?
3. The news about the kidnapping makes the news in how many states?
4. Who does Lem call when he takes the phone from Tex?
5. Where is Pop before he heads home?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing how bullying occurred throughout this novel. Use specific examples from the novel to provide examples to support your essay.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing how Johnny's relationship with his own father may change as a result of the events in this novel. Use information from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing the realizations that Tex has come to throughout the novel and what led to these realizations. Be sure to use specific examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)