|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mason attack Lem?
2. From whom does Tex receive a letter?
3. What does Lem tell his wife to do?
4. What realization about Pop and Mason does Tex come to after Mason is injured?
5. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing the many poor choices that Tex makes throughout the novel. Be sure to use specific examples from the novel to support your essay.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing Tex's relationship with his father and how it changes throughout the novel. Use specific examples from novel to provide examples to support your essay.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing in detail the relationship between Tex and Mason and how it changes throughout the novel.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)