|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lem tell his wife to do?
(a) Pack the baby up so they can flee to another city
(b) Get rid of all the drugs
(c) Come and pick he and Tex up
(d) Call the ambulance
2. What does Tex wonder about love?
(a) Why it is so hard
(b) Why he didn't figure it out sooner
(c) Why no one loves him
(d) How you can love more than one person
3. Why did Cole make Tex hang up the phone?
(a) So he could call the police
(b) So he could call Mason
(c) So he could call an ambulance
(d) So the ambulance could find Tex
4. Why don't the people Lem is talking to want Tex to go outside and wait?
(a) They think he is a narc
(b) They think he will leave and they will not get their money
(c) They think he will call the police
(d) They think he is going for a weapon
5. Why doesn't Tex stop Lem from making one stop on his way back to the city?
(a) Because he hopes Lem will stop at his house
(b) Because he has no control over what Lem does
(c) Because he is emotionally distraught
(d) Because he is looking for a fight
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lem complain that Tex is shot?
2. Why can't Tex shoot the people that Lem is talking to?
3. What is the reason, as Tex thinks, for the Collins' trip to Disneyland?
4. What did Tex tell Mason before he had surgery in the hospital?
5. Why does Mason have a bandage on his head?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)