|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mason at the basketball game?
(a) Pop comes to the game drunk
(b) Mason breaks his ankle
(c) Tex and he have a fight
(d) The opposing team attempts to hurt him
2. Why has Pop decided to come home?
(a) Because he wants to see his children
(b) Because he was injured on the rodeo circuit
(c) Because of the news and kidnapping
(d) Because he is out of money
3. Under what circumstances does Pop tell Tex that he was conceived?
(a) It was before Pop and his mother were married
(b) Pop left his mother
(c) Pop was in jail
(d) His mother left his father because he was seeing other women
4. What revelation does Lem make about Mason?
(a) That he does not like Lem
(b) That he wants money not respect
(c) That he wants respect not money
(d) That he does not like Tex
5. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
(a) Whose fault it is this time
(b) Why Mason is there instead of Pop
(c) What punishment the school should dish out
(d) Who needed to take care of the situation
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jamie tell Mason their marriage would last?
2. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
3. What does Lem ask of Tex?
4. Where did Mason attack Lem?
5. What does one of the fans of the other team do to make Tex jump him?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)