|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Tex stop Lem from making one stop on his way back to the city?
(a) Because he has no control over what Lem does
(b) Because he is emotionally distraught
(c) Because he is looking for a fight
(d) Because he hopes Lem will stop at his house
2. Why can't Tex shoot the people that Lem is talking to?
(a) He is in too much pain
(b) He cannot find the gun
(c) He wonders if they have mothers and sisters
(d) He just wants to leave
3. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
(a) Supporting the two of them
(b) The rodeo circuit
(c) The children
(d) Riding horses
4. Where did Mason attack Lem?
(a) In the police station
(b) In the parking lot
(c) At the phone booth
(d) In the waiting room
5. Why does Lem complain that Tex is shot?
(a) Because Lem doesn't know what to do
(b) Because Tex is getting blood in his truck
(c) Because the police will ask questions at the hospital
(d) Because Lem doesn't want any trouble
Short Answer Questions
1. What realization about Pop and Mason does Tex come to after Mason is injured?
2. Where is Pop before he heads home?
3. What part of Mason is injured at the basketball game?
4. What does Tex wonder about love?
5. What does Tex tell Mason to hurt his feelings?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)