|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tex think Mason yells at him?
(a) Because Mason does not like Tex
(b) To make Tex feel bad about everything
(c) Because Mason wants to be a father
(d) To make up for Pop never yelling
2. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
(a) To go home
(b) To stop hanging around with Johnny
(c) To start thinking
(d) To stop coming to school
3. What promise did Johnny make with God in regards to Cole and Tex?
(a) He promised to leave Cole if Tex died
(b) He promised to listen to Cole if Tex died
(c) He promised not to upset Cole if Tex lived
(d) He promised never to disobey Cole if Tex lived
4. Where did Mason attack Lem?
(a) In the police station
(b) In the waiting room
(c) In the parking lot
(d) At the phone booth
5. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
(a) The children
(b) Riding horses
(c) Supporting the two of them
(d) The rodeo circuit
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jamie tell Mason their marriage would last?
2. Why does Lem complain that Tex is shot?
3. Who does Tex ask for?
4. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
5. How does Jamie hurt Tex?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)