|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
(a) To start thinking
(b) To stop hanging around with Johnny
(c) To stop coming to school
(d) To go home
2. What is Pop doing instead of taking Tex to buy back his horse?
(b) Getting drunk at the bar
(c) Pool tournament
(d) Shooting tournament
3. Who does Tex ask for?
(a) His mother
4. How does Pop explain Tex's mother contracted pneumonia?
(a) He would not allow her to go to the doctor
(b) She was mad at him and walked to a dance in the snow and cold
(c) She refused to go to the doctor for any treatment
(d) He could not afford to pay for heat during the winter
5. Why does Lem complain that Tex is shot?
(a) Because the police will ask questions at the hospital
(b) Because Lem doesn't know what to do
(c) Because Tex is getting blood in his truck
(d) Because Lem doesn't want any trouble
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tex and Mason decide to do as the book closes?
2. Who calls at two o'clock in the morning?
3. Why did the man with the summer job decide to give the job to Tex?
4. What happens to Mason at the basketball game?
5. What did Tex tell Jamie that he forgot about her?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)