|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny tell Tex about Cole when he comes to visit?
(a) Cole now likes Tex
(b) He would have died if Cole had not acted quickly
(c) Cole has agreed to be responsible for Tex
(d) Johnny tells him that he does not like Cole and is going to run away
2. Who is Johnny most worried about finding out about the prank?
(b) Vice Principal
3. Who calls at two o'clock in the morning?
4. Why has Pop decided to come home?
(a) Because he was injured on the rodeo circuit
(b) Because he is out of money
(c) Because he wants to see his children
(d) Because of the news and kidnapping
5. Where does Tex take Jamie after they leave the game?
(a) Football field
(b) Gravel pits
(c) His house
Short Answer Questions
1. What prank are Johnny and Tex planning at the beginning of chapter nine?
2. Who replaces Mason in the basketball game?
3. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
4. Under what circumstances does Pop tell Tex that he was conceived?
5. How does Pop explain Tex's mother contracted pneumonia?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)