|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mason attack Lem?
(a) In the police station
(b) In the waiting room
(c) In the parking lot
(d) At the phone booth
2. Who does Lem remind Tex of after he reads his letter?
(a) Tex and Jamie
(b) Cole and his wife
(c) Mason and his girlfriend
(d) Pop and his young wife
3. What does Tex tell Mason to hurt his feelings?
(a) That he wants to go with Pop if he leaves
(b) That he will hate him the rest of his life
(c) That he does not respect him
(d) That he doesn't want him to be his brother anymore
4. What happens to Mason at the basketball game?
(a) The opposing team attempts to hurt him
(b) Tex and he have a fight
(c) Pop comes to the game drunk
(d) Mason breaks his ankle
5. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jamie tell Mason their marriage would last?
2. Why don't the people Lem is talking to want Tex to go outside and wait?
3. What does Lem ask of Tex?
4. What does Tex wonder about love?
5. The news about the kidnapping makes the news in how many states?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)