|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise does the vice principal tell Tex?
(a) That he will fail and have to repeat a grade
(b) That Johnny and he are no longer allowed to talk
(c) That he was almost expelled
(d) That Pop is not coming
2. What do Mason and Tex do to relax?
(a) Get drunk
(b) Shoot at targets
(c) Go to bed early
(d) Smoke marijuana
3. What promise did Johnny make with God in regards to Cole and Tex?
(a) He promised to leave Cole if Tex died
(b) He promised never to disobey Cole if Tex lived
(c) He promised to listen to Cole if Tex died
(d) He promised not to upset Cole if Tex lived
4. Where is Pop before he heads home?
(c) San Antonio
5. The news about the kidnapping makes the news in how many states?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jamie hurt Tex?
2. Who does Lem call when he takes the phone from Tex?
3. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
4. What do Tex and Mason decide to do as the book closes?
5. Who is the first person Tex talks to upon waking in the hospital?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)