|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Tex talks to upon waking in the hospital?
2. Why doesn't Tex go to the car wash to pick up another girl after he drops off Jamie?
(a) No other girl will go out with Tex
(b) He doesn't want anyone if he can't have her
(c) It is too late to go get another girl
(d) Jamie made him promise not to see anyone else
3. Why doesn't Tex stop Lem from making one stop on his way back to the city?
(a) Because he is emotionally distraught
(b) Because he hopes Lem will stop at his house
(c) Because he has no control over what Lem does
(d) Because he is looking for a fight
4. What prank are Johnny and Tex planning at the beginning of chapter nine?
(a) Horse manure in a lunch bag
(b) Food fight in the cafeteria
(c) Motor bike stunt jumping over the basketball hoops
(d) Exploding caps on typewriter keys
5. What does Tex tell Lem when he gets out of the truck after being shot?
(a) Tex tells Lem to go home
(b) Tex tells Lem to run away and be safe
(c) Tex tells Lem to go to get Mason
(d) Tex tells him to dump him like everyone else has
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes how Mason feels after Tex tells him he should definitely go to college?
2. Who replaces Mason in the basketball game?
3. Why does Lem complain that Tex is shot?
4. What did Tex tell Jamie that he forgot about her?
5. Why does Tex think Mason yells at him?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)