|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
(a) Whose fault it is this time
(b) Why Mason is there instead of Pop
(c) What punishment the school should dish out
(d) Who needed to take care of the situation
2. What happens to Mason at the basketball game?
(a) Mason breaks his ankle
(b) Pop comes to the game drunk
(c) Tex and he have a fight
(d) The opposing team attempts to hurt him
3. Why can't Tex shoot the people that Lem is talking to?
(a) He wonders if they have mothers and sisters
(b) He is in too much pain
(c) He just wants to leave
(d) He cannot find the gun
4. What does Tex realize about Lem?
(a) That he is a trouble maker
(b) That he only cares about himself
(c) That he is not that smart
(d) That he is just another person who will dump him
5. What does one of the fans of the other team do to make Tex jump him?
(a) Make a nasty comment about Mason
(b) Make a nsaty comment about Pop
(c) Make a nasty comment about Jamie
(d) Make a nasty comment about Tex
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Tex talks to upon waking in the hospital?
2. Why has Pop decided to come home?
3. What did Tex tell Mason before he had surgery in the hospital?
4. Who does Lem call when he takes the phone from Tex?
5. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)