|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Pop decided to come home?
(a) Because he wants to see his children
(b) Because he was injured on the rodeo circuit
(c) Because he is out of money
(d) Because of the news and kidnapping
2. Why does Tex think Mason yells at him?
(a) To make Tex feel bad about everything
(b) Because Mason does not like Tex
(c) Because Mason wants to be a father
(d) To make up for Pop never yelling
3. Who attends the funeral of the hitchhiker?
(a) Tex's English teacher
(c) Tex's Vice principal
4. Where did Mason attack Lem?
(a) In the parking lot
(b) At the phone booth
(c) In the waiting room
(d) In the police station
5. From whom does Tex receive a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mason and Tex do to relax?
2. Why doesn't Tex stop Lem from making one stop on his way back to the city?
3. Who does Tex call from the phone booth when he is bleeding?
4. How does Pop explain Tex's mother contracted pneumonia?
5. What do Tex and Mason decide to do as the book closes?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)