|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes how Mason feels after Tex tells him he should definitely go to college?
2. What are Tex and Mason inundated with?
(b) Phone calls
3. What does Tex tell Mason to hurt his feelings?
(a) That he does not respect him
(b) That he will hate him the rest of his life
(c) That he doesn't want him to be his brother anymore
(d) That he wants to go with Pop if he leaves
4. The news about the kidnapping makes the news in how many states?
5. How does Tex answer the questions the police ask him?
(a) As Lem told him to
(b) He refused to answer any of the questions
(d) He made up a wild story on his own
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lem ask Mason to tell the police?
2. What does Mason have nightmares about?
3. What do Tex and Mason decide to do as the book closes?
4. Why does Mason have a bandage on his head?
5. Who does Lem remind Tex of after he reads his letter?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)