|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
(a) To stop hanging around with Johnny
(b) To go home
(c) To stop coming to school
(d) To start thinking
2. Who picks Tex up after he walks out of the school?
3. Why doesn't Tex stop Lem from making one stop on his way back to the city?
(a) Because he has no control over what Lem does
(b) Because he is emotionally distraught
(c) Because he hopes Lem will stop at his house
(d) Because he is looking for a fight
4. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
(a) Parents called
(d) Sent to the office and lectured
5. Why does Lem complain that Tex is shot?
(a) Because the police will ask questions at the hospital
(b) Because Lem doesn't want any trouble
(c) Because Lem doesn't know what to do
(d) Because Tex is getting blood in his truck
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one topic that Johnny and Tex cannot talk to each other about?
2. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
3. What does Tex wonder about love?
4. What does Mason have nightmares about?
5. What does one of the fans of the other team do to make Tex jump him?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)