|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened the night Tex was shot that has upset Johnny?
(a) Cole had to call the ambulance
(b) Tex asked for Jamie first
(c) Lem was irresponsible
(d) Tex was left to die
2. What is one topic that Johnny and Tex cannot talk to each other about?
3. Why does Tex say he will never shoot anything again?
(a) Because he no longer has the guts to kill things
(b) Because he knows how it feels
(c) Because he is afraid of guns
(d) Because he made a promise to God
4. Who does Tex ask for?
(a) His mother
5. What realization about Pop and Mason does Tex come to after Mason is injured?
(a) Mason is going to die
(b) Pop worries more about Mason than Tex
(c) Mason is not a good basketball player
(d) Pop doesn't care about his kids
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't the people Lem is talking to want Tex to go outside and wait?
2. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
3. Why doesn't Tex go to the car wash to pick up another girl after he drops off Jamie?
4. Why does Tex think Mason yells at him?
5. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)