|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason, as Tex thinks, for the Collins' trip to Disneyland?
(a) To separate Jamie and Tex
(b) Just a normal family vacation
(c) To bury the hatchet with Blackie
(d) To give everyone a fresh start
2. Who does Tex ask for?
(d) His mother
3. What is one topic that Johnny and Tex cannot talk to each other about?
4. What does Mason tell Tex about college?
(a) He says he might not go and instead stay and work
(b) He says he can't wait to go
(c) He says he can't decide which one to go to
(d) He says he can't afford to go to college anymore
5. What do Tex and Mason decide to do as the book closes?
(a) Go fishing
(b) Go hunting
(c) Go visit Jamie and Johnny
(d) Go read a book
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tex tell Mason before he had surgery in the hospital?
2. What is the only thing that keeps Tex's mind off of his horse?
3. Why don't the people Lem is talking to want Tex to go outside and wait?
4. Where is Pop before he heads home?
5. What does Lem tell his wife to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)