|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mason at the basketball game?
(a) Mason breaks his ankle
(b) Tex and he have a fight
(c) Pop comes to the game drunk
(d) The opposing team attempts to hurt him
2. What promise did Johnny make with God in regards to Cole and Tex?
(a) He promised not to upset Cole if Tex lived
(b) He promised to leave Cole if Tex died
(c) He promised to listen to Cole if Tex died
(d) He promised never to disobey Cole if Tex lived
3. What realization about Pop and Mason does Tex come to after Mason is injured?
(a) Pop worries more about Mason than Tex
(b) Pop doesn't care about his kids
(c) Mason is not a good basketball player
(d) Mason is going to die
4. Who does Lem call when he takes the phone from Tex?
(a) The hospital
(d) His home
5. Who attends the funeral of the hitchhiker?
(c) Tex's English teacher
(d) Tex's Vice principal
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls at two o'clock in the morning?
2. Why did Cole make Tex hang up the phone?
3. How long does Jamie tell Mason their marriage would last?
4. What is the reason, as Tex thinks, for the Collins' trip to Disneyland?
5. Why does Tex think Mason yells at him?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)