|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tex tell Lem when he gets out of the truck after being shot?
(a) Tex tells Lem to go to get Mason
(b) Tex tells Lem to run away and be safe
(c) Tex tells Lem to go home
(d) Tex tells him to dump him like everyone else has
2. What does Tex tell Mason to hurt his feelings?
(a) That he doesn't want him to be his brother anymore
(b) That he wants to go with Pop if he leaves
(c) That he does not respect him
(d) That he will hate him the rest of his life
3. What does Tex wonder about love?
(a) Why no one loves him
(b) Why he didn't figure it out sooner
(c) How you can love more than one person
(d) Why it is so hard
4. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
(a) The children
(b) Supporting the two of them
(c) The rodeo circuit
(d) Riding horses
5. What does Lem tell his wife to do?
(a) Get rid of all the drugs
(b) Come and pick he and Tex up
(c) Call the ambulance
(d) Pack the baby up so they can flee to another city
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Tex talks to upon waking in the hospital?
2. Why did Cole make Tex hang up the phone?
3. Why has Pop decided to come home?
4. The news about the kidnapping makes the news in how many states?
5. Why did the man with the summer job decide to give the job to Tex?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)