|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise does the vice principal tell Tex?
(a) That Pop is not coming
(b) That Johnny and he are no longer allowed to talk
(c) That he will fail and have to repeat a grade
(d) That he was almost expelled
2. What does Tex realize about Lem?
(a) That he is just another person who will dump him
(b) That he is not that smart
(c) That he is a trouble maker
(d) That he only cares about himself
3. What does one of the fans of the other team do to make Tex jump him?
(a) Make a nasty comment about Jamie
(b) Make a nsaty comment about Pop
(c) Make a nasty comment about Mason
(d) Make a nasty comment about Tex
4. From whom does Tex receive a letter?
5. Who does Tex ask for?
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What revelation does Lem make about Mason?
2. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
3. Why can't Tex shoot the people that Lem is talking to?
4. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
5. What is the only thing that keeps Tex's mind off of his horse?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)