|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Mason is injured at the basketball game?
2. What is Pop doing instead of taking Tex to buy back his horse?
(a) Shooting tournament
(b) Getting drunk at the bar
(c) Pool tournament
3. How does Jamie hurt Tex?
(a) She tells him she is going to date Mason
(b) She says she is not ready to date
(c) She asks him to take her home
(d) She tells him she is pregnant
4. Why did the man with the summer job decide to give the job to Tex?
(a) Because he saw him at the fair working with horses
(b) Because he promised Miss Johnson
(c) Because he owed the police a favor
(d) Because Pop paid him to wait for Tex to heal
5. What is the only thing that keeps Tex's mind off of his horse?
(a) Fighting with Mason
(b) His relationship with Jamie
(c) School work
(d) Having Pop back in his life
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tex tell Lem when he gets out of the truck after being shot?
2. Who does Tex call from the phone booth when he is bleeding?
3. What is one topic that Johnny and Tex cannot talk to each other about?
4. Why has Pop decided to come home?
5. Who does Lem remind Tex of after he reads his letter?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)