|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
(a) To start thinking
(b) To stop hanging around with Johnny
(c) To stop coming to school
(d) To go home
2. What does Tex wonder about love?
(a) How you can love more than one person
(b) Why no one loves him
(c) Why he didn't figure it out sooner
(d) Why it is so hard
3. How long does Mason think Pop will stay?
(a) A few days
(b) A few months
(c) A few years
(d) A few weeks
4. What did Tex tell Jamie that he forgot about her?
(a) She always liked Mason better than him
(b) She always thought she was better than him
(c) She didn't care about him
(d) She was one of those that was leaving
5. What is one topic that Johnny and Tex cannot talk to each other about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamie tell Tex can't solve everything?
2. What happened the night Tex was shot that has upset Johnny?
3. What do Mason and Tex do to relax?
4. What does Tex realize about Lem?
5. Who does Tex talk to when he is allowed outside at lunchtime?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)