|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one topic that Johnny and Tex cannot talk to each other about?
2. What happened the night Tex was shot that has upset Johnny?
(a) Tex asked for Jamie first
(b) Tex was left to die
(c) Cole had to call the ambulance
(d) Lem was irresponsible
3. How does Jamie hurt Tex?
(a) She tells him she is going to date Mason
(b) She says she is not ready to date
(c) She tells him she is pregnant
(d) She asks him to take her home
4. Who does Tex talk to when he is allowed outside at lunchtime?
5. Who does Tex call from the phone booth when he is bleeding?
(c) The hospital
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jamie tell Mason their marriage would last?
2. What does Mason have nightmares about?
3. What happens to Mason at the basketball game?
4. Why can't Tex shoot the people that Lem is talking to?
5. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)