|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tex think Mason should be relieved and happy?
(a) Tex and Johnny were not expelled
(b) Pop is back for good
(c) He earned three offers of basketball scholarships
(d) He obtained all As on his report card
2. What does Lem ask of Tex?
(a) Never to tell the truth
(b) Not to tell anyone where he is
(c) Not to tell Mason that he wrote a letter to him
(d) Not to ever try to find him
3. What happened the night Tex was shot that has upset Johnny?
(a) Cole had to call the ambulance
(b) Lem was irresponsible
(c) Tex was left to die
(d) Tex asked for Jamie first
4. What is one topic that Johnny and Tex cannot talk to each other about?
5. How does Tex answer the questions the police ask him?
(a) As Lem told him to
(c) He made up a wild story on his own
(d) He refused to answer any of the questions
Short Answer Questions
1. The news about the kidnapping makes the news in how many states?
2. What happens to Mason at the basketball game?
3. What will Tex be able to start in the next week once he is well enough?
4. Who attends the funeral of the hitchhiker?
5. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)