Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pop explain Tex's mother contracted pneumonia?
(a) He could not afford to pay for heat during the winter
(b) He would not allow her to go to the doctor
(c) She refused to go to the doctor for any treatment
(d) She was mad at him and walked to a dance in the snow and cold
2. Where did Mason attack Lem?
(a) In the police station
(b) In the parking lot
(c) At the phone booth
(d) In the waiting room
3. Who picks Tex up after he walks out of the school?
4. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
5. Why did Cole make Tex hang up the phone?
(a) So the ambulance could find Tex
(b) So he could call an ambulance
(c) So he could call Mason
(d) So he could call the police
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tex think Mason yells at him?
2. What is the reason, as Tex thinks, for the Collins' trip to Disneyland?
3. What do Tex and Mason decide to do as the book closes?
4. Which word best describes how Mason feels after Tex tells him he should definitely go to college?
5. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)