|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Tex be able to start in the next week once he is well enough?
(a) Riding motorbikes with Johnny
(b) Vacation with Jamie
(c) Summer school
(d) The summer job with the horses
2. What is the reason, as Tex thinks, for the Collins' trip to Disneyland?
(a) To give everyone a fresh start
(b) To bury the hatchet with Blackie
(c) Just a normal family vacation
(d) To separate Jamie and Tex
3. What do Tex and Mason decide to do as the book closes?
(a) Go read a book
(b) Go hunting
(c) Go visit Jamie and Johnny
(d) Go fishing
4. Why can't Tex shoot the people that Lem is talking to?
(a) He wonders if they have mothers and sisters
(b) He cannot find the gun
(c) He is in too much pain
(d) He just wants to leave
5. What do Mason and Tex do to relax?
(a) Smoke marijuana
(b) Get drunk
(c) Go to bed early
(d) Shoot at targets
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened the night Tex was shot that has upset Johnny?
2. What realization about Pop and Mason does Tex come to after Mason is injured?
3. What does Johnny tell Tex about Cole when he comes to visit?
4. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
5. What does Lem ask Mason to tell the police?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)