|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
2. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
(a) Who needed to take care of the situation
(b) Whose fault it is this time
(c) What punishment the school should dish out
(d) Why Mason is there instead of Pop
3. How does Tex answer the questions the police ask him?
(a) He refused to answer any of the questions
(b) As Lem told him to
(d) He made up a wild story on his own
4. What does Jamie tell Tex can't solve everything?
5. What revelation does Mason make about Tex?
(a) That Mason is Tex's father
(b) That Tex is to be expelled
(c) That Pop is not his father
(d) That Tex is going to be sent away to go to school
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls at two o'clock in the morning?
2. Who is the first person Tex talks to upon waking in the hospital?
3. How does Pop explain Tex's mother contracted pneumonia?
4. What did Tex tell Mason before he had surgery in the hospital?
5. Who attends the funeral of the hitchhiker?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)