|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Johnny and Tex to stop speaking for a period of time?
(a) Tex pushing the gym teacher too far
(b) Tex setting the art project on fire
(c) Cole telling Tex he cannot be near Johnny any longer
(d) Johnny being grounded from his motorbike
2. How many horses did Tex and Mason own between the two of them?
3. What does the hitchhiker tell Mason and Tex he has done?
(a) Killed a police officer
(b) Killed a few people
(c) Broken a few legs
(d) Sold drugs
4. Which word best describes Tex's behavior with the female clerk?
5. What does Tex say has happened?
(a) Johnny's bike tires need air
(b) Johnny was chicken
(c) Johnny hit a bump
(d) Johnny's bike couldn't do it
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
2. What is Johnny taunted to attempt?
3. Which of the following questions is the yes or no question which Tex thought of while with the fortune teller?
4. Whom does Tex run into when he leaves the sporting goods store?
5. What did Tex's mother die from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tex believe he will never see Lem again?
2. How does Mason hope to escape his home?
3. Why does Tex ask Mason to talk to him about girls?
4. Why does Tex want to ensure Mason goes to college?
5. What goes through Tex's mind when he considers that Mason may be quite ill?
6. What kind of summer job did the Miss Johnson find for Tex?
7. Why do Tex and Jamie keep it secret that they are dating?
8. In what way is Mason impressive in this chapter?
9. Why does Mason take Tex to visit Negrito?
10. How does Tex react to Mason's news?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)