|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tex feel when the people at the outdoor sporting goods store tell him he can go?
2. How does Tex end the crisis with the hitchhiker?
(a) Drives the truck into a tree
(b) Slams on his brakes
(c) Runs the truck into a canyon
(d) Speeds up faster
3. What is Tex accused of in the outdoor sporting goods store?
(a) Taking merchandise off of the shelf without permission
(c) Sexual Harassment
(d) Parking in a loading zone
4. What does Cole demand to Mason?
(a) Mason to send a message to his father for Cole
(b) Tex to stop talking to Jamie
(c) Mason and Tex stay away from his family
(d) Provide their share of the money to pay for the gas to the fair
5. On what day of the week do the events of chapter five occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tex say has happened?
2. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
3. How does Tex get out of the situation at the sporting goods store?
4. What is it Cole wants to know?
5. What causes Johnny and Tex to stop speaking for a period of time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tex realize about Lem once he gets in the car?
2. What does Mason tell Pop it takes to have a family?
3. What promise does Tex keep in this chapter?
4. How does Tex handle the revelation that Pop is not his father?
5. What role would you say Mason has had to fulfill for Tex?
6. Why did Lem leave school and town?
7. What does Mason accuse Tex of regularly?
8. Why does Mason believe Cole dislikes he and Tex?
9. How does Mason hope to escape his home?
10. Why doesn't Tex pay much attention to Lem or what he is doing?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)