|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tex sneak to where he is almost caught by Cole?
(a) Into the barn to visit the horses
(b) Into school late
(c) Upstairs to get Jamie
(d) Into Cole's house
2. What season is it as this story opens?
3. Which word sums up Tex's experiences with women while Mason is at the hospital?
4. For how long is Johnny grounded from his motorbike?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 1 week
(c) 2 days
(d) 1 month
5. What activity does Tex enjoy doing before going to school?
(a) Playing basketball
(c) Riding his horse
(d) Riding his motorbike
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it Cole wants to know?
2. Where does Johnny like to ride his motorbike?
3. Why does Tex increase his speed?
4. What does Tex say has happened?
5. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problem does Jamie have with Lem's life?
2. In what way is Mason impressive in this chapter?
3. Why does Jamie think that Cole would like to have Mason as his son?
4. Why did Lem leave school and town?
5. Why does Johnny lose the right to ride his motorbike at the beginning of chapter four?
6. What epiphany does Tex come to after the incident at the outdoor store?
7. Why does Tex decide to pick up the hitchhiker?
8. How does Tex apologize to Johnny?
9. What does Tex remind Jamie about relationships?
10. What promise does Tex keep in this chapter?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)