|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
(a) What punishment the school should dish out
(b) Whose fault it is this time
(c) Why Mason is there instead of Pop
(d) Who needed to take care of the situation
2. What are Tex and Mason inundated with?
(b) Phone calls
3. Why does Tex think Mason should be relieved and happy?
(a) Pop is back for good
(b) He obtained all As on his report card
(c) Tex and Johnny were not expelled
(d) He earned three offers of basketball scholarships
4. Which word best describes how Mason feels after Tex tells him he should definitely go to college?
5. Why has Pop decided to come home?
(a) Because he was injured on the rodeo circuit
(b) Because of the news and kidnapping
(c) Because he is out of money
(d) Because he wants to see his children
6. Why don't the people Lem is talking to want Tex to go outside and wait?
(a) They think he will leave and they will not get their money
(b) They think he is going for a weapon
(c) They think he will call the police
(d) They think he is a narc
7. What does Tex wonder about love?
(a) Why no one loves him
(b) How you can love more than one person
(c) Why it is so hard
(d) Why he didn't figure it out sooner
8. How long does Jamie tell Mason their marriage would last?
(a) 1 year
(c) 5 years
(d) 1 month
9. Who does Tex ask for?
(a) His mother
10. What is the reason, as Tex thinks, for the Collins' trip to Disneyland?
(a) To give everyone a fresh start
(b) To separate Jamie and Tex
(c) To bury the hatchet with Blackie
(d) Just a normal family vacation
11. How long does Mason think Pop will stay?
(a) A few days
(b) A few months
(c) A few weeks
(d) A few years
12. What does Johnny tell Tex about Cole when he comes to visit?
(a) Cole now likes Tex
(b) He would have died if Cole had not acted quickly
(c) Johnny tells him that he does not like Cole and is going to run away
(d) Cole has agreed to be responsible for Tex
13. Who is Johnny most worried about finding out about the prank?
(d) Vice Principal
14. Who attends the funeral of the hitchhiker?
(a) Tex's Vice principal
(c) Tex's English teacher
15. What does Jamie tell Tex can't solve everything?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mason and Tex do to relax?
2. What does Tex tell Mason to hurt his feelings?
3. What does Tex realize about Lem?
4. Where is Pop before he heads home?
5. Where did Mason attack Lem?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)