|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Tex and Johnny get to school at the beginning of this chapter?
(c) School bus
2. What is Bob and Johnny's brother studying in college?
3. What is Tex accused of in the outdoor sporting goods store?
(b) Sexual Harassment
(c) Taking merchandise off of the shelf without permission
(d) Parking in a loading zone
4. What is Mason's biggest goal?
(a) To leave home and go to college
(b) To play in the NBA
(c) To be a basketball star
(d) To take care of Tex
5. What did Tex do to an art project which got him in trouble?
(a) Set it on fire
(b) Refused to do it
(c) Tore up another student's project
(d) Used profanity in it
6. Where does Mason announce that he has to go?
(b) Basketball game
(d) Away to find Pop
7. How long has Tex been sleepwalking?
8. Who is Tex chasing in his dreams?
9. How long has Pop been gone?
10. Which character regularly gets in trouble in school?
11. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
12. Which word best describes how Tex feels when Cole is around?
13. What does Cole demand to Mason?
(a) Mason and Tex stay away from his family
(b) Provide their share of the money to pay for the gas to the fair
(c) Mason to send a message to his father for Cole
(d) Tex to stop talking to Jamie
14. What is the likely reason for the heat being turned off in the house?
(a) Everyone was at school and has not turned it on yet
(b) It was warm outside, so there was no need for heat
(c) The furnace was broken
(d) The bill was not paid
15. What does the gym teacher want from Tex?
(a) To become the next basketball star
(b) To show up to class
(c) To go to the office for skipping class
(d) To dress appropriatly for class
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the hitchhiker?
2. Why does Tex increase his speed?
3. How does Tex get out of the situation at the sporting goods store?
4. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
5. Which character agrees with Jamie about the new baby?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)