Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how Tex feels as he goes to pick up Mason from the hospital?
2. How does Tex feel when the people at the outdoor sporting goods store tell him he can go?
3. For how long is Johnny grounded from his motorbike?
(a) 1 month
(b) 1 week
(c) 2 days
(d) 2 weeks
4. When does Tex think their father will return?
(a) Next week
(b) In the spring
(c) Before Thanksgiving
5. What is Tex accused of in the outdoor sporting goods store?
(a) Taking merchandise off of the shelf without permission
(b) Parking in a loading zone
(c) Sexual Harassment
6. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
(a) Mostly upset and repentent
(b) Mostly hostile and angry
(c) Mostly indignant and repulsed
(d) Mostly calm and collected
7. What does the gym teacher want from Tex?
(a) To show up to class
(b) To become the next basketball star
(c) To dress appropriatly for class
(d) To go to the office for skipping class
8. Who is Tex going to the fair with?
(d) Bob and Johnny
9. What does Tex overhear Jamie saying?
(a) Tex is obviously very awkward
(b) She doesn't like Tex
(c) She likes Tex
(d) She can't figure out Tex
10. Which word best describes what Cole hopes to do to Mason and Tex?
11. Which word best describes Tex's behavior with the female clerk?
12. Who do they visit once they leave the fair?
13. Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Tex and Mason based only on this chapter?
14. Which character agrees with Jamie about the new baby?
15. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
(a) His recent past has violence
(b) His recent past has sorrow
(c) To be sure to change
(d) He comes from four generations of cowboys
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Tex's teachers really seems to care for him?
2. What is Tex accused of trying to steal?
3. What happens when Tex returns home after the party?
4. What does the hitchhiker tell Mason and Tex he has done?
5. What kinds of questions does Tex ask Mason about on the drive back home from the hospital?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)