1. What do you believe is Tex's favorite activity to do?
Tex's favorite activity is to ride his horse Negrito.
2. Why is Mason in a bad mood when Tex arrives home?
Mason is probably in a bad mood because he has to be in charge of the finances and has had to make very hard decisions.
3. How did Mason get the heat to be turned back on the next day?
Mason paid the heat bill by selling his and Tex's horses.
4. How does Tex react to Mason's news?
Tex is very angry that Mason sold his horse without his permission and gets into a verbal argument with Mason before they both storm off.
5. Why is Mason frustrated with his life?
Mason is frustrated with his life because his father has been gone for months and he has had to take over all of the financial responsibilities.
This section contains 1,912 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)