|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was the name of Tex's horse?
2. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
(a) To run away from home
(b) To find his father
(c) To find the horses
(d) To clear his head and think about things
3. Why did Cole make Tex hang up the phone?
(a) So he could call the police
(b) So the ambulance could find Tex
(c) So he could call an ambulance
(d) So he could call Mason
4. Which word best describes how Tex feels when Cole is around?
5. What revelation does Mason make about Tex?
(a) That Pop is not his father
(b) That Tex is going to be sent away to go to school
(c) That Tex is to be expelled
(d) That Mason is Tex's father
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
2. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
3. What does Tex tell Lem when he gets out of the truck after being shot?
4. What does Lem tell Mason and Tex he is doing for work?
5. How does Tex feel about the conversation about staying or going after his friends leave the fortune teller?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)