|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
2. Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Tex and Mason based only on this chapter?
3. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
(a) Supporting the two of them
(b) The rodeo circuit
(c) Riding horses
(d) The children
4. What did Tex do to an art project which got him in trouble?
(a) Used profanity in it
(b) Refused to do it
(c) Tore up another student's project
(d) Set it on fire
5. How old is Tex as this story opens?
(a) Almost 14
(b) Almost 15
(c) Almost 18
(d) Almost 12
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
2. What does Cole demand to Mason?
3. What happens on the drive back home from the city?
4. What surprise does the vice principal tell Tex?
5. What is Tex accused of trying to steal?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)