|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lem tell Mason and Tex he is doing for work?
(a) A go-between selling drugs
(b) Making illegal drugs
(c) Using welfare
(d) Working in a lumber yard
2. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
(a) Lem and his wife had a baby
(b) Lem and his wife are moving in with Tex and Mason
(c) Lem and his wife are going back to school
(d) Lem and his wife are divorcing
3. What do Tex and Mason decide to do as the book closes?
(a) Go fishing
(b) Go visit Jamie and Johnny
(c) Go read a book
(d) Go hunting
4. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
(a) Riding horses
(b) Supporting the two of them
(c) The children
(d) The rodeo circuit
5. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
(a) His recent past has violence
(b) His recent past has sorrow
(c) He comes from four generations of cowboys
(d) To be sure to change
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that keeps Tex's mind off of his horse?
2. Where is Mason and Tex's father?
3. How do Tex and Johnny get to school at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
5. What does Tex realize that the hitchhiker has in regards to Mason?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)