|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it as this story opens?
2. What does Mason have nightmares about?
(a) Mom dying
(b) Tex being hurt
(d) Pop leaving again
3. Which word best describes how Tex feels when Cole is around?
4. What is one topic that Johnny and Tex cannot talk to each other about?
5. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) At school
(b) Riding his horse
(c) Falling down along the highway
(d) Fighting with his father
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word sums up Tex's experiences with women while Mason is at the hospital?
2. What causes Johnny and Tex to stop speaking for a period of time?
3. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
4. Which adjective is the best description as to Tex's feelings about he and Johnny's friendship?
5. What does Tex tell Mason to hurt his feelings?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)