|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The news about the kidnapping makes the news in how many states?
2. What is Tex accused of in the outdoor sporting goods store?
(a) Taking merchandise off of the shelf without permission
(b) Parking in a loading zone
(c) Sexual Harassment
3. What does Johnny tell Tex about Cole when he comes to visit?
(a) Cole now likes Tex
(b) Johnny tells him that he does not like Cole and is going to run away
(c) Cole has agreed to be responsible for Tex
(d) He would have died if Cole had not acted quickly
4. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Riding his horse
(b) At school
(c) Falling down along the highway
(d) Fighting with his father
5. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cole demand to Mason?
2. How long does Jamie tell Mason their marriage would last?
3. Which word best describes Tex's behavior with the female clerk?
4. Which word best describes what Cole hopes to do to Mason and Tex?
5. Where is the fair?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)