|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tex tell Lem when he gets out of the truck after being shot?
(a) Tex tells Lem to go home
(b) Tex tells Lem to run away and be safe
(c) Tex tells Lem to go to get Mason
(d) Tex tells him to dump him like everyone else has
2. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
(a) He gets out of school later than Tex
(b) He should be at his job
(c) He usually is doing something basketball related
(d) He is not surprised; Mason is usually home before him
3. Why did Cole make Tex hang up the phone?
(a) So he could call Mason
(b) So the ambulance could find Tex
(c) So he could call the police
(d) So he could call an ambulance
4. Why did the man with the summer job decide to give the job to Tex?
(a) Because Pop paid him to wait for Tex to heal
(b) Because he promised Miss Johnson
(c) Because he saw him at the fair working with horses
(d) Because he owed the police a favor
5. Which word best describes what Cole hopes to do to Mason and Tex?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tex feel the hitchhiker died?
2. What does Tex wonder about love?
3. What do Mason and Cole discuss when Cole arrives at the vice principal's office?
4. What happens to Mason at the basketball game?
5. What do Tex and Mason decide to do as the book closes?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)