|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
2. What does Tex say has happened?
(a) Johnny was chicken
(b) Johnny hit a bump
(c) Johnny's bike tires need air
(d) Johnny's bike couldn't do it
3. Who visits Mason and Tex at night?
4. What is the only thing that keeps Tex's mind off of his horse?
(a) Fighting with Mason
(b) His relationship with Jamie
(c) Having Pop back in his life
(d) School work
5. What is Tex accused of in the outdoor sporting goods store?
(a) Taking merchandise off of the shelf without permission
(b) Sexual Harassment
(c) Parking in a loading zone
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one topic that Johnny and Tex cannot talk to each other about?
2. Why did the man with the summer job decide to give the job to Tex?
3. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
4. Why does Lem complain that Tex is shot?
5. Which of the following characters is NOT a member of Tex's family?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)