|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie tell Tex can't solve everything?
2. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
3. How does Tex get out of the situation at the sporting goods store?
(a) Waits for Mason to come and vouch for his character
(b) Talks his way out of it
(c) Agrees to work to pay off any costs
(d) Goes with the police
4. What happens to the hitchhiker?
(a) He escapes across the state line
(b) Mason shoots him with his own gun
(c) He is killed by the police
(d) He runs down into a ditch
5. What happens when Tex returns home after the party?
(a) He goes to the barn to look for his horse
(b) He goes straight to bed
(c) He gets sick
(d) He passes out
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes how Mason feels after Tex tells him he should definitely go to college?
2. Where is Mason and Tex's father?
3. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
4. When does Tex think their father will return?
5. What does Tex wonder about love?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)