|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
(a) To share the news
(b) To visit with Charlie
(c) To see Jamie
(d) To spite Cole
2. What activity does Tex enjoy doing before going to school?
(a) Playing basketball
(b) Riding his horse
(d) Riding his motorbike
3. Which word sums up Tex's experiences with women while Mason is at the hospital?
4. Why doesn't Tex stop Lem from making one stop on his way back to the city?
(a) Because he has no control over what Lem does
(b) Because he is looking for a fight
(c) Because he is emotionally distraught
(d) Because he hopes Lem will stop at his house
5. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
(a) The rodeo circuit
(b) Supporting the two of them
(c) Riding horses
(d) The children
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police tell Tex and Mason the hitchhiker was in jail for?
2. Which word best describes Tex's behavior with the female clerk?
3. Who do they visit once they leave the fair?
4. What is Bob and Johnny's brother studying in college?
5. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)