|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Tex as this story opens?
(a) Almost 14
(b) Almost 12
(c) Almost 15
(d) Almost 18
2. What is Johnny taunted to attempt?
(a) Riding up the side of a mountain
(b) Jumping over Tex
(c) Jumping over a creek
(d) Riding down a dangerous canyon
3. What is the only thing that keeps Tex's mind off of his horse?
(a) Having Pop back in his life
(b) His relationship with Jamie
(c) Fighting with Mason
(d) School work
4. What does Tex tell Lem when he gets out of the truck after being shot?
(a) Tex tells Lem to run away and be safe
(b) Tex tells him to dump him like everyone else has
(c) Tex tells Lem to go home
(d) Tex tells Lem to go to get Mason
5. What causes Johnny and Tex to stop speaking for a period of time?
(a) Cole telling Tex he cannot be near Johnny any longer
(b) Tex setting the art project on fire
(c) Tex pushing the gym teacher too far
(d) Johnny being grounded from his motorbike
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Mason think Pop will stay?
2. How does Tex feel about the conversation about staying or going after his friends leave the fortune teller?
3. What happens on the drive back home from the city?
4. What is Tex accused of in the outdoor sporting goods store?
5. What revelation does Mason make about Tex?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)