|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
(b) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
(c) Because he thinks he will never see him again
(d) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
2. What realization about Pop and Mason does Tex come to after Mason is injured?
(a) Mason is not a good basketball player
(b) Pop doesn't care about his kids
(c) Pop worries more about Mason than Tex
(d) Mason is going to die
3. Where does Johnny like to ride his motorbike?
(b) Gravel pits
4. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
5. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
(a) Riding horses
(b) Supporting the two of them
(c) The rodeo circuit
(d) The children
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
2. What did Tex's mother die from?
3. What does Tex overhear Jamie saying?
4. Who does Tex talk to when he is allowed outside at lunchtime?
5. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)