|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
(a) To find the horses
(b) To run away from home
(c) To find his father
(d) To clear his head and think about things
2. Who does Lem call when he takes the phone from Tex?
(b) The hospital
(c) His home
3. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
4. What does Tex tell Mason to hurt his feelings?
(a) That he will hate him the rest of his life
(b) That he does not respect him
(c) That he wants to go with Pop if he leaves
(d) That he doesn't want him to be his brother anymore
5. Who calls at two o'clock in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sport does Mason excel at in school?
2. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
3. What did Tex do to an art project which got him in trouble?
4. Which word best describes Mason's medical condition?
5. What is Pop doing instead of taking Tex to buy back his horse?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)