|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bob and Johnny's brother studying in college?
2. What does Mason tell Tex is wrong with him?
3. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) Lack of money
(b) Lost horses
(c) No heat in the house
(d) Father away at the rodeo circuit
4. Why doesn't Tex go to the car wash to pick up another girl after he drops off Jamie?
(a) It is too late to go get another girl
(b) Jamie made him promise not to see anyone else
(c) He doesn't want anyone if he can't have her
(d) No other girl will go out with Tex
5. What forces Johnny and Tex to finally start speaking to each other again?
(a) Johnny's injury on his motorbike
(b) Jamie's threatening to no longer speak to Tex
(c) Cole going out of town
(d) Pop returning home to be with Tex and Mason
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
2. Which of the following terms best describes how Tex feels as he goes to pick up Mason from the hospital?
3. What is Johnny taunted to attempt?
4. What is Pop doing instead of taking Tex to buy back his horse?
5. When does Mason think their father will return?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)