|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The news about the kidnapping makes the news in how many states?
2. What does Tex realize about Lem?
(a) That he is just another person who will dump him
(b) That he only cares about himself
(c) That he is a trouble maker
(d) That he is not that smart
3. What did Tex tell Jamie that he forgot about her?
(a) She always liked Mason better than him
(b) She always thought she was better than him
(c) She was one of those that was leaving
(d) She didn't care about him
4. Why can't Tex shoot the people that Lem is talking to?
(a) He cannot find the gun
(b) He wonders if they have mothers and sisters
(c) He just wants to leave
(d) He is in too much pain
5. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) At school
(b) Fighting with his father
(c) Falling down along the highway
(d) Riding his horse
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the vice principal generally respond when Tex is sent there?
2. Who is Johnny most worried about finding out about the prank?
3. How long does Jamie tell Mason their marriage would last?
4. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
5. What did Tex do to an art project which got him in trouble?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)