|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
2. Who does Tex ask for?
(d) His mother
3. Where does Tex take Jamie after they leave the game?
(a) Gravel pits
(b) His house
(c) Football field
4. What does the hitchhiker tell Mason and Tex he has done?
(a) Broken a few legs
(b) Sold drugs
(c) Killed a police officer
(d) Killed a few people
5. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tex and Mason decide to go before they leave the city and head home?
2. What does Lem ask Mason to tell the police?
3. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
4. Why doesn't Tex stop Lem from making one stop on his way back to the city?
5. How does Jamie hurt Tex?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)