|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tex call from the phone booth when he is bleeding?
(b) The hospital
2. What does the hitchhiker try to do as he leaves the vehicle?
(a) Stab Mason
(b) Take Mason with him
(c) Stab Tex
(d) Shoot Mason
3. What is Tex accused of in the outdoor sporting goods store?
(a) Parking in a loading zone
(c) Taking merchandise off of the shelf without permission
(d) Sexual Harassment
4. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Riding his horse
(b) Falling down along the highway
(c) Fighting with his father
(d) At school
5. Which word best describes how Tex feels when Cole is around?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tex increase his speed?
2. What revelation does Mason make about Tex?
3. What is Tex accused of trying to steal?
4. What is the only thing that keeps Tex's mind off of his horse?
5. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)