|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lem's parents feel about his decision to leave school and get married?
(a) They were relieved
(b) They were happy
(c) They stopped talking to Lem totally
(d) They were unhappy
2. Why doesn't Tex stop Lem from making one stop on his way back to the city?
(a) Because he hopes Lem will stop at his house
(b) Because he is emotionally distraught
(c) Because he has no control over what Lem does
(d) Because he is looking for a fight
3. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
(a) He usually is doing something basketball related
(b) He should be at his job
(c) He gets out of school later than Tex
(d) He is not surprised; Mason is usually home before him
4. What is Johnny taunted to attempt?
(a) Jumping over Tex
(b) Jumping over a creek
(c) Riding down a dangerous canyon
(d) Riding up the side of a mountain
5. What activity did Tex and Johnny spend a lot of time doing during the previous summer?
(a) Riding a motorbike
(b) Riding horses
(c) Going to summer school
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
2. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
3. How long has Tex been sleepwalking?
4. Who does Lem call when he takes the phone from Tex?
5. What is Tex accused of trying to steal?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)