|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Pop been gone?
2. Whom does Tex run into when he leaves the sporting goods store?
3. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) Lost horses
(b) No heat in the house
(c) Father away at the rodeo circuit
(d) Lack of money
4. What activity did Tex and Johnny spend a lot of time doing during the previous summer?
(a) Riding horses
(b) Going to summer school
(c) Riding a motorbike
5. Which word best describes Mason's medical condition?
(a) He has no medical condition
(b) Very serious
(c) Life threatening
(d) Not very serious
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on the drive back home from the city?
2. How does Jamie hurt Tex?
3. What was the name of the novel Tex read for a book report in English which he really enjoyed reading?
4. Where is Pop before he heads home?
5. What is the likely reason for the heat being turned off in the house?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)