|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tex get out of the situation at the sporting goods store?
(a) Goes with the police
(b) Talks his way out of it
(c) Waits for Mason to come and vouch for his character
(d) Agrees to work to pay off any costs
2. Which character is accused of ruining the happy mood when Tex, Mason, and Lem share the news?
3. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
4. For how long is Johnny grounded from his motorbike?
(a) 1 week
(b) 1 month
(c) 2 days
(d) 2 weeks
5. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
(a) His recent past has violence
(b) To be sure to change
(c) His recent past has sorrow
(d) He comes from four generations of cowboys
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Tex go to the car wash to pick up another girl after he drops off Jamie?
2. How did Lem's parents feel about his decision to leave school and get married?
3. Which word sums up Tex's experiences with women while Mason is at the hospital?
4. How do Tex and Johnny get to school at the beginning of this chapter?
5. Why does Tex increase his speed?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)