|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mason going on Saturday?
(a) To the fair
(b) To the hospital for tests
(c) To visit the new baby
(d) To an away basketball game
2. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
(a) He usually is doing something basketball related
(b) He should be at his job
(c) He gets out of school later than Tex
(d) He is not surprised; Mason is usually home before him
3. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Riding his horse
(b) Falling down along the highway
(c) At school
(d) Fighting with his father
4. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
5. What is the likely reason for the heat being turned off in the house?
(a) It was warm outside, so there was no need for heat
(b) The furnace was broken
(c) The bill was not paid
(d) Everyone was at school and has not turned it on yet
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mason and Tex do to relax?
2. Where is Pop before he heads home?
3. Who is Tex going to the fair with?
4. What activity did Tex and Johnny spend a lot of time doing during the previous summer?
5. Which word sums up Tex's experiences with women while Mason is at the hospital?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)