|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
(a) Take over driving the truck
(b) Let them both go alive with no injuries
(c) Kill Tex
(d) Kill Mason
2. How long has Tex known Lem?
(a) Since he started school
(b) A few months
(c) His whole life
(d) A few years
3. What happens when Tex returns home after the party?
(a) He goes straight to bed
(b) He gets sick
(c) He passes out
(d) He goes to the barn to look for his horse
4. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
5. How does Tex end the crisis with the hitchhiker?
(a) Speeds up faster
(b) Drives the truck into a tree
(c) Slams on his brakes
(d) Runs the truck into a canyon
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes how Tex feels when Cole is around?
2. How long has Pop been gone?
3. How does Tex do when he attempts the same thing as Johnny?
4. What is Tex's dream about?
5. Which word best describes Mason's medical condition?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)