|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on Johnny's attempt?
(a) He crashes and is seriously injured
(b) He fails and falls into the creek where Tex must save him
(c) He succeeds
(d) He fails at the last minute
2. How do Johnny and Tex feel after they have both made their attempts?
3. What is Tex accused of in the outdoor sporting goods store?
(a) Sexual Harassment
(b) Taking merchandise off of the shelf without permission
(c) Parking in a loading zone
4. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
5. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
(b) Because he thinks he will never see him again
(c) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
(d) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tex feel the hitchhiker died?
2. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
3. How does Tex get out of the situation at the sporting goods store?
4. What causes Johnny and Tex to stop speaking for a period of time?
5. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)