|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hitchhiker try to do as he leaves the vehicle?
(a) Shoot Mason
(b) Stab Tex
(c) Stab Mason
(d) Take Mason with him
2. Which character regularly gets in trouble in school?
3. Which word best describes Mason's mood on the drive back home?
4. How long has Tex known Lem?
(a) A few years
(b) Since he started school
(c) A few months
(d) His whole life
5. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mason tell Tex is wrong with him?
2. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
3. Who is Tex chasing in his dreams?
4. Which adjective is the best description as to Tex's feelings about he and Johnny's friendship?
5. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)