|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
(a) Kill Mason
(b) Let them both go alive with no injuries
(c) Take over driving the truck
(d) Kill Tex
2. How long has Pop been gone?
3. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
(a) To be sure to change
(b) His recent past has sorrow
(c) He comes from four generations of cowboys
(d) His recent past has violence
4. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) No heat in the house
(b) Lost horses
(c) Lack of money
(d) Father away at the rodeo circuit
5. How long has Tex been sleepwalking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Mason and Tex think could be the next 'hitchhiker'?
2. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
3. Which of the following was the name of Tex's horse?
4. What does Cole demand to Mason?
5. What forces Johnny and Tex to finally start speaking to each other again?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)