|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mason and Tex's father?
(a) On the rodeo circuit
(b) Fixing the furnace
(c) The author does not tell the reader about their father
(d) At his work
2. Which word best describes how Tex feels when Cole is around?
3. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
4. Where is the fair?
(a) Down the road from their home
(b) Further away in the country
(c) 20 miles from their home
(d) 50 miles from their home
5. Which adjective is the best description as to Tex's feelings about he and Johnny's friendship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Tex and Mason based only on this chapter?
2. What happens on the drive back home from the city?
3. Where does Tex go first after dropping off Mason at the hospital?
4. What is the main problem of this chapter?
5. How do Tex and Johnny get to school at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)