|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the police tell Tex and Mason the hitchhiker was in jail for?
(b) Armed robbery
(c) Selling drugs
2. What forces Johnny and Tex to finally start speaking to each other again?
(a) Cole going out of town
(b) Johnny's injury on his motorbike
(c) Jamie's threatening to no longer speak to Tex
(d) Pop returning home to be with Tex and Mason
3. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because he thinks he will never see him again
(b) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
(c) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
(d) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
4. Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Tex and Mason based only on this chapter?
5. When does Tex think their father will return?
(b) Before Thanksgiving
(c) In the spring
(d) Next week
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sport does Mason excel at in school?
2. What is the main problem of this chapter?
3. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
4. How old is Tex as this story opens?
5. What does Tex realize that the hitchhiker has in regards to Mason?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)