|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny taunted to attempt?
(a) Riding up the side of a mountain
(b) Jumping over Tex
(c) Jumping over a creek
(d) Riding down a dangerous canyon
2. What does Tex say has happened?
(a) Johnny hit a bump
(b) Johnny's bike couldn't do it
(c) Johnny's bike tires need air
(d) Johnny was chicken
3. Where does Mason announce that he has to go?
(a) Basketball game
(d) Away to find Pop
4. How does the vice principal generally respond when Tex is sent there?
(a) Suspends him
(b) Scolds him
(c) Does nothing as Tex rarely if ever gets in trouble
(d) Calls Mason to deal with him
5. Where is the fair?
(a) Down the road from their home
(b) 50 miles from their home
(c) 20 miles from their home
(d) Further away in the country
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
2. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
3. On what day of the week do the events of chapter five occur?
4. What is Mason's biggest goal?
5. Whom does Tex run into when he leaves the sporting goods store?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)