|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tex sneak to where he is almost caught by Cole?
(a) Into the barn to visit the horses
(b) Upstairs to get Jamie
(c) Into Cole's house
(d) Into school late
2. Which word best describes Mason's medical condition?
(a) Very serious
(b) Not very serious
(c) He has no medical condition
(d) Life threatening
3. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
(a) He usually is doing something basketball related
(b) He should be at his job
(c) He is not surprised; Mason is usually home before him
(d) He gets out of school later than Tex
4. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
(a) To see Jamie
(b) To share the news
(c) To visit with Charlie
(d) To spite Cole
5. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) Lack of money
(b) No heat in the house
(c) Father away at the rodeo circuit
(d) Lost horses
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity did Tex and Johnny spend a lot of time doing during the previous summer?
2. Who is Cole?
3. What causes Johnny and Tex to stop speaking for a period of time?
4. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
5. Who is banging on the front door, which awakens Tex?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)