|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
2. What kinds of questions does Tex ask Mason about on the drive back home from the hospital?
(a) Questions about their mother
(b) Questions about Jamie
(c) Questions about girls
(d) Questions about pop
3. How does the vice principal generally respond when Tex is sent there?
(a) Does nothing as Tex rarely if ever gets in trouble
(b) Suspends him
(c) Calls Mason to deal with him
(d) Scolds him
4. What does Tex say has happened?
(a) Johnny was chicken
(b) Johnny hit a bump
(c) Johnny's bike couldn't do it
(d) Johnny's bike tires need air
5. How old is Tex as this story opens?
(a) Almost 14
(b) Almost 15
(c) Almost 12
(d) Almost 18
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
2. Which of the following was the name of Tex's horse?
3. What is Bob and Johnny's brother studying in college?
4. What is Johnny taunted to attempt?
5. When does Mason think their father will return?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)