|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Tex returns home after the party?
(a) He gets sick
(b) He passes out
(c) He goes to the barn to look for his horse
(d) He goes straight to bed
2. What activity did Tex and Johnny spend a lot of time doing during the previous summer?
(a) Riding horses
(c) Riding a motorbike
(d) Going to summer school
3. Which word best describes Tex's behavior with the female clerk?
4. Which adjective is the best description as to Tex's feelings about he and Johnny's friendship?
5. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Tex run into when he leaves the sporting goods store?
2. Which character is accused of ruining the happy mood when Tex, Mason, and Lem share the news?
3. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
4. How does Tex do when he attempts the same thing as Johnny?
5. Where does Jamie suggest Tex and Johnny go at the fair?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)