|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
(a) To be sure to change
(b) His recent past has sorrow
(c) He comes from four generations of cowboys
(d) His recent past has violence
2. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
3. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Fighting with his father
(b) At school
(c) Riding his horse
(d) Falling down along the highway
4. Where does Tex sneak to where he is almost caught by Cole?
(a) Into Cole's house
(b) Upstairs to get Jamie
(c) Into school late
(d) Into the barn to visit the horses
5. How long has Pop been gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective is the best description as to Tex's feelings about he and Johnny's friendship?
2. What does Tex overhear Jamie saying?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT a Collins?
4. Which word sums up Tex's experiences with women while Mason is at the hospital?
5. What is Johnny taunted to attempt?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)