|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Johnny and Tex to stop speaking for a period of time?
(a) Tex setting the art project on fire
(b) Johnny being grounded from his motorbike
(c) Cole telling Tex he cannot be near Johnny any longer
(d) Tex pushing the gym teacher too far
2. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
(a) His recent past has violence
(b) He comes from four generations of cowboys
(c) To be sure to change
(d) His recent past has sorrow
3. What could it be said that Tex helps Johnny recover by making the jump?
4. What does Tex say has happened?
(a) Johnny's bike tires need air
(b) Johnny hit a bump
(c) Johnny's bike couldn't do it
(d) Johnny was chicken
5. Who is Tex chasing in his dreams?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
2. What activity did Tex and Johnny spend a lot of time doing during the previous summer?
3. Where is the fair?
4. What was the name of the novel Tex read for a book report in English which he really enjoyed reading?
5. How does Tex feel about the conversation about staying or going after his friends leave the fortune teller?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)