|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is accused of ruining the happy mood when Tex, Mason, and Lem share the news?
2. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
(a) To clear his head and think about things
(b) To find his father
(c) To find the horses
(d) To run away from home
3. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
(a) One who goes
(b) One who stays
(c) One who finds happiness
(d) One who is quite sad
4. When does Mason think their father will return?
(a) Next week
(b) Before Thanksgiving
(c) In the spring
5. Which of the following questions is the yes or no question which Tex thought of while with the fortune teller?
(a) Will Mason leave me?
(b) Does Jamie want to be my girlfriend?
(c) Will I get Negrito back?
(d) Will Pop return before Thanksgiving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cole?
2. Which word best describes what Cole hopes to do to Mason and Tex?
3. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
4. Where is the fair?
5. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)