|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
(a) One who finds happiness
(b) One who stays
(c) One who goes
(d) One who is quite sad
2. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
(a) To share the news
(b) To visit with Charlie
(c) To see Jamie
(d) To spite Cole
3. Who is Tex chasing in his dreams?
4. Where does Tex sneak to where he is almost caught by Cole?
(a) Into school late
(b) Into Cole's house
(c) Upstairs to get Jamie
(d) Into the barn to visit the horses
5. Which sport does Mason excel at in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
2. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
3. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
4. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
5. Where is Mason and Tex's father?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)