|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is accused of ruining the happy mood when Tex, Mason, and Lem share the news?
2. How does Tex feel about the conversation about staying or going after his friends leave the fortune teller?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT a Collins?
4. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
(a) One who stays
(b) One who is quite sad
(c) One who finds happiness
(d) One who goes
5. What is Mason's biggest goal?
(a) To leave home and go to college
(b) To take care of Tex
(c) To play in the NBA
(d) To be a basketball star
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jamie suggest Tex and Johnny go at the fair?
2. Who do they visit once they leave the fair?
3. How many horses did Tex and Mason own between the two of them?
4. Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Tex and Mason based only on this chapter?
5. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)