|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
2. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
3. Which character is accused of ruining the happy mood when Tex, Mason, and Lem share the news?
4. What season is it as this story opens?
5. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Fighting with his father
(b) At school
(c) Falling down along the highway
(d) Riding his horse
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
2. Which of the following was the name of Tex's horse?
3. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
4. How many horses did Tex and Mason own between the two of them?
5. What is Bob and Johnny's brother studying in college?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)