|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tex chasing in his dreams?
2. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
3. Where is Mason and Tex's father?
(a) At his work
(b) The author does not tell the reader about their father
(c) Fixing the furnace
(d) On the rodeo circuit
4. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
(a) To run away from home
(b) To clear his head and think about things
(c) To find his father
(d) To find the horses
5. What season is it as this story opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
2. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
3. How long has Pop been gone?
4. Where does Jamie suggest Tex and Johnny go at the fair?
5. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)