|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
2. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
(a) To visit with Charlie
(b) To share the news
(c) To see Jamie
(d) To spite Cole
3. Who is banging on the front door, which awakens Tex?
4. What does Cole demand to Mason?
(a) Tex to stop talking to Jamie
(b) Provide their share of the money to pay for the gas to the fair
(c) Mason and Tex stay away from his family
(d) Mason to send a message to his father for Cole
5. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
2. Which of the following was the name of Tex's horse?
3. How long has Tex been sleepwalking?
4. Which of the following questions is the yes or no question which Tex thought of while with the fortune teller?
5. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)