|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
(a) He should be at his job
(b) He gets out of school later than Tex
(c) He usually is doing something basketball related
(d) He is not surprised; Mason is usually home before him
2. Where does Tex sneak to where he is almost caught by Cole?
(a) Into school late
(b) Into Cole's house
(c) Into the barn to visit the horses
(d) Upstairs to get Jamie
3. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) Lack of money
(b) No heat in the house
(c) Father away at the rodeo circuit
(d) Lost horses
4. What happens when Tex returns home after the party?
(a) He goes to the barn to look for his horse
(b) He passes out
(c) He gets sick
(d) He goes straight to bed
5. How many horses did Tex and Mason own between the two of them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Tex enjoy doing before going to school?
2. Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Tex and Mason based only on this chapter?
3. What did Tex's mother die from?
4. How did Lem's parents feel about his decision to leave school and get married?
5. Where is Mason and Tex's father?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)