|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) Father away at the rodeo circuit
(b) Lack of money
(c) No heat in the house
(d) Lost horses
2. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
(a) Mostly indignant and repulsed
(b) Mostly calm and collected
(c) Mostly upset and repentent
(d) Mostly hostile and angry
3. How does Tex feel about the conversation about staying or going after his friends leave the fortune teller?
4. What season is it as this story opens?
5. Which word best describes what Cole hopes to do to Mason and Tex?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tex's mother die from?
2. Where is the fair?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT a Collins?
4. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
5. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)