|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tex's mother die from?
(a) Trampled by a horse
(b) Broken neck
(c) Heart disease
2. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Riding his horse
(b) At school
(c) Falling down along the highway
(d) Fighting with his father
3. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
4. When does Tex think their father will return?
(a) Next week
(b) Before Thanksgiving
(d) In the spring
5. What activity did Tex and Johnny spend a lot of time doing during the previous summer?
(a) Riding a motorbike
(b) Riding horses
(c) Going to summer school
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Tex and Mason based only on this chapter?
2. How old is Tex as this story opens?
3. How does Tex feel about the conversation about staying or going after his friends leave the fortune teller?
4. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
5. Who do they visit once they leave the fair?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)