|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Tex as this story opens?
(a) Almost 18
(b) Almost 14
(c) Almost 15
(d) Almost 12
2. Where is Mason and Tex's father?
(a) The author does not tell the reader about their father
(b) At his work
(c) Fixing the furnace
(d) On the rodeo circuit
3. When does Mason think their father will return?
(a) In the spring
(b) Next week
(c) Before Thanksgiving
4. Where does Jamie suggest Tex and Johnny go at the fair?
(a) Fortune Teller
(b) Food stands
(c) Haunted House
5. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
(a) To find his father
(b) To find the horses
(c) To clear his head and think about things
(d) To run away from home
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tex going to the fair with?
2. How does Tex feel about the conversation about staying or going after his friends leave the fortune teller?
3. Who is Tex chasing in his dreams?
4. What is the likely reason for the heat being turned off in the house?
5. How long has Tex been sleepwalking?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)