|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Tex been sleepwalking?
2. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
(a) To be sure to change
(b) He comes from four generations of cowboys
(c) His recent past has sorrow
(d) His recent past has violence
3. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) Father away at the rodeo circuit
(b) No heat in the house
(c) Lack of money
(d) Lost horses
4. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
5. What activity does Tex enjoy doing before going to school?
(a) Riding his horse
(b) Riding his motorbike
(d) Playing basketball
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Tex and Mason based only on this chapter?
2. What happens when Tex returns home after the party?
3. Which of the following was the name of Tex's horse?
4. What did Tex's mother die from?
5. How many horses did Tex and Mason own between the two of them?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)