|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the hitchhiker remind Tex of?
2. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
(a) His recent past has violence
(b) To be sure to change
(c) He comes from four generations of cowboys
(d) His recent past has sorrow
3. For how long is Johnny grounded from his motorbike?
(a) 2 days
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 1 week
(d) 1 month
4. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
(a) One who goes
(b) One who stays
(c) One who finds happiness
(d) One who is quite sad
5. What causes Johnny and Tex to stop speaking for a period of time?
(a) Johnny being grounded from his motorbike
(b) Tex pushing the gym teacher too far
(c) Tex setting the art project on fire
(d) Cole telling Tex he cannot be near Johnny any longer
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tex increase his speed?
2. How does the vice principal generally respond when Tex is sent there?
3. What happens on the drive back home from the city?
4. Which adjective is the best description as to Tex's feelings about he and Johnny's friendship?
5. Why does Tex feel the hitchhiker died?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)