|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Mason and Tex at night?
2. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
(a) To find his father
(b) To clear his head and think about things
(c) To find the horses
(d) To run away from home
3. Who is Tex going to the fair with?
(a) Bob and Johnny
4. Which word best describes how Tex feels when Cole is around?
5. Which word best describes what Cole hopes to do to Mason and Tex?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
2. Which of the following questions is the yes or no question which Tex thought of while with the fortune teller?
3. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
4. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
5. Who is Cole?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)