|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tex's dream about?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) His brother going to college
(d) He is leaving the house
2. Why don't the people Lem is talking to want Tex to go outside and wait?
(a) They think he is a narc
(b) They think he will leave and they will not get their money
(c) They think he is going for a weapon
(d) They think he will call the police
3. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) Father away at the rodeo circuit
(b) No heat in the house
(c) Lost horses
(d) Lack of money
4. What does Lem tell Mason and Tex he is doing for work?
(a) A go-between selling drugs
(b) Working in a lumber yard
(c) Using welfare
(d) Making illegal drugs
5. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
(a) One who finds happiness
(b) One who stays
(c) One who goes
(d) One who is quite sad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hitchhiker tell Mason and Tex he has done?
2. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
3. Where is Pop before he heads home?
4. Which character agrees with Jamie about the new baby?
5. What does Tex tell Mason to hurt his feelings?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)