|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
(b) Parents called
(d) Sent to the office and lectured
2. Why doesn't Tex stop Lem from making one stop on his way back to the city?
(a) Because he has no control over what Lem does
(b) Because he is emotionally distraught
(c) Because he hopes Lem will stop at his house
(d) Because he is looking for a fight
3. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
(a) Take over driving the truck
(b) Let them both go alive with no injuries
(c) Kill Tex
(d) Kill Mason
4. What season is it as this story opens?
5. How does Jamie hurt Tex?
(a) She tells him she is pregnant
(b) She tells him she is going to date Mason
(c) She asks him to take her home
(d) She says she is not ready to date
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mason have nightmares about?
2. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
3. What does Tex overhear Jamie saying?
4. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
5. What did Tex tell Jamie that he forgot about her?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)