|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lem complain that Tex is shot?
(a) Because Lem doesn't want any trouble
(b) Because Tex is getting blood in his truck
(c) Because Lem doesn't know what to do
(d) Because the police will ask questions at the hospital
2. Where is Mason and Tex's father?
(a) Fixing the furnace
(b) The author does not tell the reader about their father
(c) At his work
(d) On the rodeo circuit
3. Which of the following questions is the yes or no question which Tex thought of while with the fortune teller?
(a) Will I get Negrito back?
(b) Will Pop return before Thanksgiving?
(c) Will Mason leave me?
(d) Does Jamie want to be my girlfriend?
4. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
5. Which of Tex's teachers really seems to care for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tex realize about Lem?
2. What is Tex's dream about?
3. Which sport does Mason excel at in school?
4. Why don't the people Lem is talking to want Tex to go outside and wait?
5. Who is Johnny most worried about finding out about the prank?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)