|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mason tell Tex is wrong with him?
2. What is Tex accused of trying to steal?
(b) Pocket knife
(c) Fishing lure
3. Where do Tex and Mason decide to go before they leave the city and head home?
(a) To the drug store to get Mason's medicines
(b) Shopping for fishing supplies
(c) To eat dinner with Jamie and her friends
(d) Lem's house
4. What does Lem tell his wife to do?
(a) Pack the baby up so they can flee to another city
(b) Call the ambulance
(c) Come and pick he and Tex up
(d) Get rid of all the drugs
5. How does Jamie hurt Tex?
(a) She says she is not ready to date
(b) She tells him she is going to date Mason
(c) She asks him to take her home
(d) She tells him she is pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the fair?
2. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
3. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
4. What does Tex say has happened?
5. How many horses did Tex and Mason own between the two of them?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)