|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that keeps Tex's mind off of his horse?
(a) Fighting with Mason
(b) Having Pop back in his life
(c) His relationship with Jamie
(d) School work
2. Where is Mason and Tex's father?
(a) At his work
(b) Fixing the furnace
(c) The author does not tell the reader about their father
(d) On the rodeo circuit
3. Which character regularly gets in trouble in school?
4. What does the hitchhiker tell Mason and Tex he has done?
(a) Killed a few people
(b) Broken a few legs
(c) Killed a police officer
(d) Sold drugs
5. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tex accused of in the outdoor sporting goods store?
2. Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Tex and Mason based only on this chapter?
3. What does Mason have nightmares about?
4. How does Tex end the crisis with the hitchhiker?
5. Which word sums up Tex's experiences with women while Mason is at the hospital?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)