|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) Lost horses
(b) No heat in the house
(c) Lack of money
(d) Father away at the rodeo circuit
2. What prank are Johnny and Tex planning at the beginning of chapter nine?
(a) Horse manure in a lunch bag
(b) Motor bike stunt jumping over the basketball hoops
(c) Exploding caps on typewriter keys
(d) Food fight in the cafeteria
3. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
4. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
(a) Mostly upset and repentent
(b) Mostly hostile and angry
(c) Mostly calm and collected
(d) Mostly indignant and repulsed
5. Where is Mason going on Saturday?
(a) To an away basketball game
(b) To the hospital for tests
(c) To the fair
(d) To visit the new baby
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends the funeral of the hitchhiker?
2. What does Pop announce he is finished with?
3. What does Tex realize that the hitchhiker has in regards to Mason?
4. Why does Tex think Mason should be relieved and happy?
5. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)