|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lem complain that Tex is shot?
(a) Because Lem doesn't know what to do
(b) Because Tex is getting blood in his truck
(c) Because the police will ask questions at the hospital
(d) Because Lem doesn't want any trouble
2. Why does Tex feel the hitchhiker died?
(a) Because he escaped from prison
(b) Because he slammed on the brakes
(c) Because Tex and Mason were arguing
(d) Because they picked him up
3. What did Tex tell Jamie that he forgot about her?
(a) She always thought she was better than him
(b) She didn't care about him
(c) She always liked Mason better than him
(d) She was one of those that was leaving
4. What is Johnny taunted to attempt?
(a) Riding up the side of a mountain
(b) Riding down a dangerous canyon
(c) Jumping over Tex
(d) Jumping over a creek
5. What does Mason have nightmares about?
(a) Mom dying
(b) Tex being hurt
(d) Pop leaving again
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tex and Mason decide to go before they leave the city and head home?
2. What does Tex say has happened?
3. Which of Tex's teachers really seems to care for him?
4. What revelation does Mason make about Tex?
5. How long does Mason think Pop will stay?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)