|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Pop decided to come home?
(a) Because he is out of money
(b) Because of the news and kidnapping
(c) Because he was injured on the rodeo circuit
(d) Because he wants to see his children
2. Who does Lem call when he takes the phone from Tex?
(b) The hospital
(d) His home
3. How does Jamie hurt Tex?
(a) She tells him she is going to date Mason
(b) She asks him to take her home
(c) She says she is not ready to date
(d) She tells him she is pregnant
4. What advice does the vice principal give to Tex?
(a) To go home
(b) To start thinking
(c) To stop hanging around with Johnny
(d) To stop coming to school
5. What does Cole demand to Mason?
(a) Tex to stop talking to Jamie
(b) Mason and Tex stay away from his family
(c) Provide their share of the money to pay for the gas to the fair
(d) Mason to send a message to his father for Cole
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long is Johnny grounded from his motorbike?
2. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
3. Who does Tex talk to when he is allowed outside at lunchtime?
4. How does Tex feel when the people at the outdoor sporting goods store tell him he can go?
5. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)