|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main problem of this chapter?
(a) Lack of money
(b) Father away at the rodeo circuit
(c) No heat in the house
(d) Lost horses
2. What does the hitchhiker say he will do if Tex continues to speed?
(a) Take over driving the truck
(b) Kill Mason
(c) Let them both go alive with no injuries
(d) Kill Tex
3. Who does Tex talk to when he is allowed outside at lunchtime?
4. Why does Tex think Mason should be relieved and happy?
(a) He obtained all As on his report card
(b) Pop is back for good
(c) He earned three offers of basketball scholarships
(d) Tex and Johnny were not expelled
5. What did Tex do to an art project which got him in trouble?
(a) Tore up another student's project
(b) Used profanity in it
(c) Refused to do it
(d) Set it on fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tex tell Jamie that he forgot about her?
2. What is Johnny taunted to attempt?
3. What revelation does Lem make about Mason?
4. Which one of Jamie's brothers does she say has disappointed her father?
5. What happens on the drive back home from the city?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)