|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
(a) Lem and his wife are moving in with Tex and Mason
(b) Lem and his wife are divorcing
(c) Lem and his wife had a baby
(d) Lem and his wife are going back to school
2. What does Mason tell Tex is wrong with him?
3. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
(b) Because he thinks he will never see him again
(c) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
(d) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
4. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) At school
(b) Falling down along the highway
(c) Riding his horse
(d) Fighting with his father
5. What are Tex and Mason inundated with?
(d) Phone calls
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cole?
2. Who is banging on the front door, which awakens Tex?
3. What does Mason have nightmares about?
4. Which of the following terms best describes how Tex feels as he goes to pick up Mason from the hospital?
5. Which word sums up Tex's experiences with women while Mason is at the hospital?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)