|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
2. What does Tex indicate is the worst thing that could happen to the two of them?
(c) Parents called
(d) Sent to the office and lectured
3. How long has Tex been sleepwalking?
4. How does Tex do when he attempts the same thing as Johnny?
(a) He succeeds by just barely
(b) He succeeds but cannot stop and is injured at the end
(c) He fails at the last minute
(d) He crashes and is seriously injured
5. Which word sums up Tex's experiences with women while Mason is at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
2. What are Tex and Mason inundated with?
3. What is Bob and Johnny's brother studying in college?
4. Why doesn't Tex stop Lem from making one stop on his way back to the city?
5. Where is Mason going on Saturday?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)