|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tex call from the phone booth when he is bleeding?
(b) The hospital
2. How long does Mason think Pop will stay?
(a) A few weeks
(b) A few months
(c) A few years
(d) A few days
3. How long has Pop been gone?
4. Why does Tex think Mason yells at him?
(a) To make Tex feel bad about everything
(b) Because Mason wants to be a father
(c) To make up for Pop never yelling
(d) Because Mason does not like Tex
5. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
(b) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
(c) Because he thinks he will never see him again
(d) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that keeps Tex's mind off of his horse?
2. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
3. Why does Tex feel the hitchhiker died?
4. Which word best describes Tex's behavior with the female clerk?
5. Who do they visit once they leave the fair?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)