|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
2. Who is banging on the front door, which awakens Tex?
3. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
4. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
(a) One who is quite sad
(b) One who goes
(c) One who stays
(d) One who finds happiness
5. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
(a) Lem and his wife had a baby
(b) Lem and his wife are moving in with Tex and Mason
(c) Lem and his wife are divorcing
(d) Lem and his wife are going back to school
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is NOT a member of Tex's family?
2. Which of the following characters is NOT a Collins?
3. Which character regularly gets in trouble in school?
4. How did Lem's parents feel about his decision to leave school and get married?
5. What is it Cole wants to know?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)