|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
(a) Lem and his wife are divorcing
(b) Lem and his wife had a baby
(c) Lem and his wife are going back to school
(d) Lem and his wife are moving in with Tex and Mason
2. Why does Tex begin walking down the freeway after fighting with his brother?
(a) To run away from home
(b) To find his father
(c) To find the horses
(d) To clear his head and think about things
3. How old is Tex as this story opens?
(a) Almost 12
(b) Almost 15
(c) Almost 18
(d) Almost 14
4. What does the gym teacher want from Tex?
(a) To become the next basketball star
(b) To go to the office for skipping class
(c) To show up to class
(d) To dress appropriatly for class
5. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) At school
(b) Fighting with his father
(c) Riding his horse
(d) Falling down along the highway
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tex's mother die from?
2. Why is Tex surprised to see Mason at home after school?
3. Which word best describes Mason's feelings as he describes them to Bob?
4. Where is the fair?
5. Which of the following was the name of Tex's horse?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)