|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
(a) Mostly hostile and angry
(b) Mostly calm and collected
(c) Mostly upset and repentent
(d) Mostly indignant and repulsed
2. How does Tex do when he attempts the same thing as Johnny?
(a) He succeeds by just barely
(b) He fails at the last minute
(c) He succeeds but cannot stop and is injured at the end
(d) He crashes and is seriously injured
3. What activity did Tex and Johnny spend a lot of time doing during the previous summer?
(a) Riding a motorbike
(b) Riding horses
(c) Going to summer school
4. Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Tex and Mason based only on this chapter?
5. How did Lem's parents feel about his decision to leave school and get married?
(a) They were happy
(b) They were unhappy
(c) They stopped talking to Lem totally
(d) They were relieved
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the novel Tex read for a book report in English which he really enjoyed reading?
2. What causes Johnny and Tex to stop speaking for a period of time?
3. What forces Johnny and Tex to finally start speaking to each other again?
4. What did Tex do to an art project which got him in trouble?
5. Who does Cole want to blame for the boys drunkenness the night before?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)