|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity did Tex and Johnny spend a lot of time doing during the previous summer?
(a) Riding horses
(b) Going to summer school
(d) Riding a motorbike
2. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
3. Where is Mason and Tex's father?
(a) At his work
(b) Fixing the furnace
(c) The author does not tell the reader about their father
(d) On the rodeo circuit
4. Which sport does Mason excel at in school?
5. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
(a) To spite Cole
(b) To share the news
(c) To visit with Charlie
(d) To see Jamie
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Tex's teachers really seems to care for him?
2. Which of the following characters is NOT a member of Tex's family?
3. How many horses did Tex and Mason own between the two of them?
4. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
5. How did Lem's parents feel about his decision to leave school and get married?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)