|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is banging on the front door, which awakens Tex?
2. How did Lem's parents feel about his decision to leave school and get married?
(a) They were unhappy
(b) They were happy
(c) They were relieved
(d) They stopped talking to Lem totally
3. How does Tex feel about the conversation about staying or going after his friends leave the fortune teller?
4. What did Tex do to an art project which got him in trouble?
(a) Refused to do it
(b) Tore up another student's project
(c) Used profanity in it
(d) Set it on fire
5. How did Tex get the wounds that Mason was tending to at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Falling down along the highway
(b) Fighting with his father
(c) Riding his horse
(d) At school
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny taunted to attempt?
2. Which of the following words best describes how Mason reacts to Cole's accusations?
3. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
4. What activity did Tex and Johnny spend a lot of time doing during the previous summer?
5. What was the name of the novel Tex read for a book report in English which he really enjoyed reading?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)