|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tex do to an art project which got him in trouble?
(a) Used profanity in it
(b) Set it on fire
(c) Refused to do it
(d) Tore up another student's project
2. How long has Pop been gone?
3. What is Bob and Johnny's brother studying in college?
4. How does the vice principal generally respond when Tex is sent there?
(a) Suspends him
(b) Does nothing as Tex rarely if ever gets in trouble
(c) Scolds him
(d) Calls Mason to deal with him
5. What happens when Tex returns home after the party?
(a) He goes to the barn to look for his horse
(b) He gets sick
(c) He passes out
(d) He goes straight to bed
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is NOT a Collins?
2. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
3. Who accepts full responsibility for the night of drunkenness?
4. How do Tex and Johnny get to school at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What could it be said that Tex helps Johnny recover by making the jump?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)