|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tex told to drive?
(a) To the state line
(b) Back to the city
(c) To a different city
(d) Directly to their home
2. What does Lem tell Mason and Tex he is doing for work?
(a) Making illegal drugs
(b) Working in a lumber yard
(c) A go-between selling drugs
(d) Using welfare
3. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because he thinks he will never see him again
(b) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
(c) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
(d) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
4. What do Mason and Tex do to relax?
(a) Go to bed early
(b) Shoot at targets
(c) Smoke marijuana
(d) Get drunk
5. The news about the kidnapping makes the news in how many states?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Tex known Lem?
2. What happens on the drive back home from the city?
3. Who calls at two o'clock in the morning?
4. How does the vice principal generally respond when Tex is sent there?
5. How does Tex do when he attempts the same thing as Johnny?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)