|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tex do when he attempts the same thing as Johnny?
(a) He succeeds by just barely
(b) He fails at the last minute
(c) He succeeds but cannot stop and is injured at the end
(d) He crashes and is seriously injured
2. Why does Tex increase his speed?
(a) Because he sees police in his rearview mirror
(b) To try to disarm the hitchhiker
(c) To give Mason a chance to escape
(d) To get to the state line faster
3. What announcement does Mason and Tex's nighttime visitor share?
(a) Lem and his wife are divorcing
(b) Lem and his wife had a baby
(c) Lem and his wife are going back to school
(d) Lem and his wife are moving in with Tex and Mason
4. Which word best describes how Tex feels when he first wakes up in the morning?
5. What does Lem tell Mason and Tex he is doing for work?
(a) Working in a lumber yard
(b) Using welfare
(c) A go-between selling drugs
(d) Making illegal drugs
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Tex known Lem?
2. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
3. Where does Tex sneak to where he is almost caught by Cole?
4. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
5. Where is Tex told to drive?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)