|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is accused of ruining the happy mood when Tex, Mason, and Lem share the news?
2. What did Tex's mother die from?
(b) Trampled by a horse
(c) Broken neck
(d) Heart disease
3. Why do Tex, Mason and Lem go to the Collins' home?
(a) To visit with Charlie
(b) To share the news
(c) To see Jamie
(d) To spite Cole
4. Why has Pop decided to come home?
(a) Because he wants to see his children
(b) Because he is out of money
(c) Because of the news and kidnapping
(d) Because he was injured on the rodeo circuit
5. Why does Tex feel the hitchhiker died?
(a) Because he slammed on the brakes
(b) Because they picked him up
(c) Because he escaped from prison
(d) Because Tex and Mason were arguing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tex realize that the hitchhiker has in regards to Mason?
2. How long has Tex been sleepwalking?
3. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
4. What is Bob and Johnny's brother studying in college?
5. Who visits Mason and Tex at night?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)