|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tex feel about the thought of Mason leaving home?
2. Which of the following types of people does the fortune teller say that Tex is?
(a) One who goes
(b) One who stays
(c) One who finds happiness
(d) One who is quite sad
3. Which of the following is NOT something the fortune teller tells Tex?
(a) His recent past has sorrow
(b) To be sure to change
(c) He comes from four generations of cowboys
(d) His recent past has violence
4. Why is Tex sad when they leave Tex's house?
(a) Because Lem will no longer want to see Tex or Mason
(b) Because he thinks Mason will be too sick for Tex to make it back to the city
(c) Because he thinks Lem will be killed selling drugs
(d) Because he thinks he will never see him again
5. What could it be said that Tex helps Johnny recover by making the jump?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tex's dream about?
2. Where is Tex told to drive?
3. What forces Johnny and Tex to finally start speaking to each other again?
4. What happens on the drive back home from the city?
5. What does the gym teacher want from Tex?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)